14.

Soobin walked out if the room still sniffing. He wiped the cold tears on his cheeks away and took a deep breath.

Soobin grabbed his walkie talkie and pressed the button. "Did you guys find anything?" He asked and waited for a response.

"No, but keep looking" Yoongi said before the line cut off. Soobin said a small okay to himself and kept walking the way he was before. Right when Soobin was turning a corner he stopped and backed up quickly.

He felt his heart best speed up from what he saw. He looked back to make sure his mind isn't playing with him.

But his mind wasn't. He saw four guys that looked like guards around the corner. And to make it worse.

They had guns. And Namjoon or Yoongi didn't give Soobin anything to protect himself. And if he called for them now the guards would hear him and he'd be caught.

He was stuck. His first thought was to run. But the floor was polished. So if he ran they would hear him.

So Soobin.. Was actually stuck.

'Just don't move, their bound to leave rig—'

"Hey kid!" A guard said as he walked around the corner.
"Shit" Soobin said as the guard grabbed Soobin by his jacket and walked back around the corner.

"I found some kid here" The guard said pushing Soobin forward. "Is he the subject that went missing?" A guard asked.

"No" Another guard said.
"Let me go!" Soobin said trying to get get out guards hold.

"Why are you here" The guard that was holding him asked. Soobin was about to say something until he saw something in the guards hand.

It was Daniel.

The guards looked down at was Soobin was looking at and looked back up at him. "Why are you sitting quiet now huh?" He asked before raising Daniel up. "Is it this?" He asked while walking closer to Soobin.

Soobin stayed silent as his hand slowly traveled down to the Wally talky. He prayed for his life and pushed the button. Now Namjoon and Yoongi could hear everything.

"Do you know who's this is?" The guard asked while grabbing Soobins shirt and pulled his forward roughly. "Get off me" Soobin said as he struggled to get out of his hold.

"You know something, why else would you be down here hm?" The guard asked before grabbing his Wally talky. "We found the subject and a Witness. The witness knows something so we're bringing him with us" The guard said before putting his Wally talky down.

"You don't have to try and talk to us, because they'll get the answers they need outta you in no time" The guard said.

"Handcuff him and bring him along" The guard said as another grabbed Soobin's hands forcefully causing his hand to go off of his Walky talky.