6.

Here's some fluff for our fluffy lovers

~

Soobin could finally admit that yeonjun was clingy

Soobin could finally admit that yeonjun was clingy. It took him having to put Yeonjun in front of the tv to get away from him to make them breakfast.

Soobin really didn't mind though. All in all he was happy.

This morning he woke you to a call by chief Yoongi calling him. He had said that he was able to get him time off of work till his say. Full payment like always. Before Soobin could ask Yoongi hung up. What could he say? Namjoon did say Yoongi's a genius.

So here Soobin is. Walking in the living room with two plates of pancakes and bacon. Yeonjun kept saying it's his favorite so Soobin made it again.

"Binnie" Yeonjun said sitting on the floor behind the coffee table as Soobin set his plate in front of him. "Yes Yeonjun?" Soobin mindlessly said and started eating from the couch looking at his phone. "Look look" Yeonjun said patting Soobins knee to get his attention.

Soobin looked at the tv for one second before looking back down at his phone. Yeonjun frowned at this but soobin really didn't notice.

Yeonjun took a piece of syrup soaked pancakes and climbed to the couch.

"Sharing is caring" Yeonjun said and shoved the pancakes in soobins mouth. Soobin was caught off guard but quickly calmed down.

'He most really want attention' Soobin thought shaking his head putting his phone down. Soobin smirked and opened his mouth waiting for yeonjun to feed him.

Yeonjuns eyes sparkled as he grabbed his plate and stared feeds Soobin. A cute gummy smile on Yeonjuns face. Soobin then took some of his bacon and started feeding it to yeonjun.

After a while of feeding each other, a idea came to Soobins head. Soobin carefully took their plates and set them in the coffee table. Yeonjun looked confused because he was eating.

"Why" Yeonjun whined. "I thought we'd play a game" Soobin said shrugging. "Game?" Yeonjun asked. Mama had told him about games. when he was younger she had promised they'd play games when they got out... That never happened.

"Yes, this game is called the tickle monster" Soobin said wiggling his fingers. "Tickle?" Yeonjun asked. "I'll be the tickle monster okay" Soobin said. Yeonjun nodded happily. To him this game sound fun. Yeonjun was caught off guard when soobins hands went to his waist. A bubbly sensation came to Yeonjuns stomach which caused him to start laughing. "B-BINNIE!" Yeonjun yelled falling back On couch. Soobin laughed and climbed on top of Yeonjun and continued to tickle him.