8.

"Maybe if I put more pressure" Soobin mumbled to himself as he started rubbing yeonjuns scalp harder

"Ow! BINNIE!" Yeonjun yelled raising his head from the sink before turning to face soobin with a pout in his face. "Hurts" Yeonjun said in a tiny voice.

"I'm sorry.. Your hair is.. Just turning silver" Soobin said shaking his head. "Here put your head back under so i can wash this shampoo out" Soobin said giving yeonjun an apology look. Yeonjun nodded and put his head back under the sink and let soobin wash the shampoo out of his hair.

Once soobin was done he turned off the sink and grabbed a towel drying yeonjuns hair. "Okay" Soobin said as yeonjun lead back up. Once yeonjuns hair was dry he put the towel back up and sighed..

Soobin had been trying for 30 minutes but it only seems as if yeonjuns scalp it still silver. In fact it grew more over night. Now it's more noticeable then before.

The weird part is, yeonjuns hair isn't even growing. It's just changing colors. Soobin turned and looked at yeonjun playing with his damp hair and sighed. "Do you have any idea why your hairs like this yeonjun?" Soobin asked leaning his back on the wall.

"Mama said it Only happens when Its time to evolve" Yeonjun said looking himself in the mirror looking at his hair. "What like Pokemon?" Soobin asked, his eyebrows slowly pushing together.

Yeonjun gave soobin a confused look. "Mama said this is my first time" Yeonjun said a smile coming to his face. "But... I was supposed to be with mama when it happens... She said I'm not that strong yet so it'd be hard for me.." Yeonjun said pouting.

(A/n yes yeonjuns words have gotten better I know what I'm doing)

"Hey I'm sure you'll be all right" Soobin said putting his hand on yeonjuns shoulder.

Yeonjun opened his mouth to say something but jumped when a bang went through the apartment.

Soobin, who jumped to, opened the door to the bathroom and walked into the living room.

Namjoon and jungkook turned over and looked at soobin with yeonjun who follow behind him.

"I know you said be more careful with moving this couch but it broke while I had it in my arm" Namjoon said rubbing the back of his neck. "It's okay uncle. Just be a little bit more carful" Soobin said giving off an uneasy smile.

Namjoon smiled back showing off his dimples and moved to help jungkook pick up the even more broken couch. "Why don't you have any food in this apartment?" Yoongi said walking out from the kitchen eating yeonjuns last pop tart.

"Hey!" Yeonjun said before his eyes turned white. The pop tart slipped out of Yoongis hand and flew into yeonjuns, who took it happily and started eating it as his eyes went back to its light blue color.