Christmas special pt4

Christmas Eve

"Need help" Soobin said as he watched Yeonjun carry the side dishes. "No I got it.... Just hurry up and knock the food is hot" Yeonjun said as he felt his hands getting hot.

"Don't worry I have a key" Soobin said as his hand fished around in his  pocket for the key to his mother house.

Once he found the key he quickly opened the door. "After you" He said pushing the door wide open. "Thanks" Yeonjun said as he walked in the house and took his shoes off.

Soobin followed in behind Yeonjun and closed the door  before taking his shoes off.

"Mom?!" Soobin yelled as the sound of laughter went through out the house.

"BUN-BUN!"

Soobin gave a tiny gasp as a little girl came waddling to Soobin. "Is that my favorite nephew yeong?" Soon said as he picked up the little girl as started placing kisses on her cheek.

"Bun-bun" She said with laughter as she patted Soobin's cheek.

Yeonjun smiled as he watch Soobin give yeong kisses. "Hey hey now, don't give my daughter kisses together" Soobin's auntie said walking up to them.

"Sorry jinhee" Soobin said as he stopped kissing Yeong.

"Oh my god my baby" Soobin's mother said as she walked towards them. "Mom I'm not a baby anymore" Soobin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Not you" She said as she walked past Soobin and straight to Yeonjun. "Why is my son making you carry all of this, Soobin come take this food from Yeonjun" Soobin's mother said with a  tsk.

A smile came to Soobin's face as he put Yeong down and took the food from Yeonjun's hands. "Awe, look at you. Have you drinked anything today you look parched" Soobin's mom said as she wrapped her arm around Yeonjun's shoulder and started pulling him to the kitchen.

"Every time I bring Yeonjun with me to my mom's house she steals him away before he can even breathe" Soobin said making jinhee laugh.

"That's what you get for getting such a handsome boyfriend.. Did you know your mother wants you to marry Yeonjun" Jinhee whispered.

"I've been knew that jinhee" Soobin said while shaking his head.

"Bun-bun" Yeong said as he wrapped her body around Soobin's leg.

"Ugh, sometimes I think that girl forgots I exist as soon as she sees you" Jinhee said crossing her arms.

"What can I say.. Im a likeable guy" Soobin said as he started walking to the  kitchen and dragged Yeong along.

"I didn't like you when you were a baby. You never threw up on anyone else expect for me, you always threw up on me, and I you weren't throwing up on me you were trying to fight me" Jinhee said with a sad tone making Soobin laugh.

Soobin walked into the kitchen and saw his mother handing Yeonjun a wine glass with dark red wine in it.

"Wait mother!" Soobin said as he set the food on the counter. "Yeonjun doesn't take drinks well" Soobin said with a nervous chuckle.