Christmas special pt5

Christmas Day

Yeonjun watched the clock  strikes 12:00 and sighed.

"Merry Christmas" He mumbled as Soobin spooned him in his sleep.
Yeonjun bit his lip as the thought of sleeping past his mind. He still didn't have a gift for Soobin. And soon Soobin would wake up with a surprise gift for Yeonjun.. While Yeonjun had nothing.

Yeonjun felt like he wanted to cry, but Yeonjun held himself together, he didn't wanna wake up Soobin, Soobin would feel bad for Yeonjun, so Yeonjun sucked his tears back up.

"If all else fails.. Just tell him I love him" Yeonjun mumbled as he remembered what Taehyung told him two days ago.

Yeonjun laid there for a while and thought about Christmas morning, Soobin would have all these gifts for Yeonjun, while all Yeonjun could do was talk about how he had an idea for a gift.. But it didn't go well.

Then again.. Namjoon and Taehyung did say Soobin love anything Yeonjun made him. Even if it was that dumb vision board.

Yeonjun's eyes went wide as the thought of the vision board passed his mind. He had been so worried about a gift for Soobin that he completely forgot about his idea to make a vision board.

Yeonjun looked at the clock that said 12:05 am and smiled. "I still have time" Yeonjun whispered as he sat up from the bed.

Before his foot could touch the floor Soobin pulled him back down on the bed. "Where you going Baby?" Soobin said as he opened his eyes as his grip tightened around Yeonjun's waist.

"I... Just the bathroom Soobin.. And I need to get some air.. I think I hate a little to much" Yeonjun said with a nervous chuckle.

"Then I can come to" Soobin said as he started to get up. "No Soobin" Yeonjun said as he pushed him back down on the bed.

"I'm not going anywhere.. Im gonna be here when you wake up okay binnie" Yeonjun said with a small smile. A small frown came to Soobin's face as he held out his pinky.

"Promise" Soobin mumbled. Yeonjun smiled and linked his pinky with Soobin's. "I promise" Yeonjun said before he gave Soobin a kiss.

Soobin nodded and laid back down  and closed his eyes. Yeonjun smiled as he got up from the bed and grabbed his phone then walked out of the room.

The first place Yeonjun went to was Soobin's office, some times Soobin had to bring his work home. So Soobin had gladly turned his guest room into a office for his work.

Yeonjun walked into the room and closed the door behind him before he let out a sigh.

"Okay.. You can do this Yeonjun" yeonjun told himself. He went over to Soobin's computer and plugged it up to his phone. He looked for pictures of them together, some with them laughing and smiling, some on their anniversary's.

And some that Yeonjun had taken of them when they would just cuddle up on the couch while watching TV.

He printed them all from Soobin printer and grabbed them all and spread them on the floor.

Yeonjun walked over to the closest and opened it and grabbed a poster board and a box full of things such as markers and glitter with glue and paper. He laid everything on the floor and huffed.