Chapter 12

I shut the front door as quietly as possible trying not to alert Julie to my departure. When I get to my car I sit for a minute still reeling from my morning with Harry. I have not stopped smiling since he left my apartment an hour ago. I have only had one other guy touch me like that before and it was my ex from high school but it was never like that. Although it has been a long time since I had a guy in my life. I know this feeling is not just because of that, it's because of Harry.

About fifteen minutes later I pull up to the apartment building my GPS led me to. It is nothing like what I expected, the building has six floors and is made of old red brick except the bottom floor which looks to be the lobby and has mostly floor to ceiling windows. It is only about ten minutes outside of Savannah and ten minutes to campus from here. I flip down my car mirror and check the small amount of make up I put on after my shower. Happy with the natural look I went for only applying some foundation, mascara and filling in my eyebrows. I take a deep breath as I run my fingers through my slightly damp hair from my shower and get out of my car. I know I shouldn't be but I feel nervous walking towards the glass doors of the lobby. I mean Harry did just have me shirtless underneath him moaning his name barely an hour ago so nerves should be out the window. But I never know what to expect when it comes to him and as much as I love that, it also scares the hell out of me. I realize as I walk into the sparkling white lobby that Harry never told me if he had any roommates or his apartment number for that matter when the old lady with white hair behind the front counter asks me who I am here to see.

"Umm Harry Styles," I mumble back to her with a shy but polite smile on my face.

"Oh yes! He told me you would be coming dear, 5th floor apartment 502," She says sweetly as she points to the elevator across the lobby.

"Thank you," I say smiling back at the sweet old lady.

I step into the elevator and press the button for the 5th floor. Still overwhelmed with how beautiful this apartment building is and the thought of Harry informing the sweet little old lady at the front desk that I would be coming by makes my heart flutter. The elevator dings as the doors open to the 5th floor and I feel anxious to see Harry again both from excitement and nerves. The floor of the hallway is concrete and the walls the same red brick that matches the rest of the building giving it a historic feeling. I am surprised to find there are only four doors on the floor. I knock softly on the door marked 502 and wait impatiently for Harry to answer as I tap my fingertips against my thighs. I am wearing jeans again paired with my favorite white converse because it's still chilly and cloudy outside. I pull the sleeves of my long sleeve maroon shirt over my hands still fidgeting. Finally the door knob rattles and the door opens revealing Harry with slightly damp hair that is just the right amount of messy. He is wearing his signature black jeans with no shirt and no shoes. I take the opportunity to quickly look over all his tattoos that are on display for the first time. He has random tattoos covering most of his left arm, two swallows placed on either side of his chest just under his collarbones and ferns placed on either side of his hips just above the waists of his jeans and a giant butterfly on his stomach. My gaze gets pulled from exploring further when he starts speaking.

"Hey, sorry I was getting dressed," he says with a cheeky smile as he opens the door wide for me. "Come in," He says when I don't move.

"Is anyone else home?" I ask casually looking around trying to figure out if he has roommates or not.

"No, I don't have any roommates. It's just me," He says as if he can hear my thoughts and closes the door behind me.

Straight ahead there is a giant window drowning the living room and kitchen in natural light. The red brick from the rest of the building is covering one wall of the living room. The entire apartment has old oak wood floors and cedar beams on the ceilings. The kitchen to the left has all stainless steel appliances and a large square island covered with more brick. To the right there are sliding wood doors left half open which looks to be hiding his bedroom inside. The place is absolutely beautiful.