Chapter 18

Harry POV:

Allie is standing in front of the stove when I walk out of my bedroom. She is dressed in nothing but my black t-shirt from last night and underwear. She has yet to notice my presence so I take a moment to watch her. She looks absolutely beautiful. My black t-shirt looks giant on her tiny frame, resting halfway down her thighs. Memories of last night continue to run through my head everytime I look at her. I have been with plenty of girls before, but last night was different. It was not just about getting off or escaping for a short while. I was aware of everything, every sound she made, I wanted to study every little curve of her body. I wanted to figure out all the different ways I could make her say my name or hear her moan. My head continues to swim with the overwhelming emotions this girl is causing. She lets out a sigh as she continues to cook whatever is in the pan in front of her. I can tell by how tense her body looks that she is deep in thought. When I first met her I fantasied about what was going through that pretty little head of hers. She always seemed lost in her own head. The more time I spend with her the more she lets her thoughts flow freely. It makes me feel like she is mine, like I am the only one she is comfortable enough with to shares her thoughts. Even the times when she does not share her thoughts, I am starting to learn to read her just by the look on her face. I did not think I ever wanted anyone to be mine. I did not think I would ever want to be anyone's. But I want her to be mine. Only mine. I never saw her coming. This short little blue eyed girl with an entire world inside her head. As soon as my eyes met hers, this strange rush came over me. It was like I had to be near her. Even if I was pissing her off it didn't matter, I just needed to feel that rush again. I keep thinking it will go away. That the feeling she gives me will wear off eventually. But the more time I spend with her the stronger it gets. Everytime she laughs I feel like I could explode. I am terrified that she doesn't feel the same way. That if she found out all the things I have not told her that should would leave. That she would not think I was worth all the trouble. That maybe she would even hate me. I push down the panic that rises in my chest at the idea of losing her and focus on her standing in front of me instead.

"Smells good, what are you making?" I ask moving from the door way and walking into the kitchen.

"Pancakes," she says glancing over her shoulder at me.

"Mmm sounds good," I say with a smile, loving the way she looks cooking in my kitchen. "When do you need to be home to meet Julie?" I ask hoping she will spend most of the morning with me.

"I can stay for breakfast, but then I should head out after that," she half mumbles staring at the pan.

"Alright," I say with a sigh. I know something is off by the sound of her voice, but I cannot see her face so I can't tell if she is sad to leave or feeling guilty over Julie again. I decide to ingore it and try to make the most of our morning together.

I spend the rest of the time that Allie is cooking to try and pull her out of her own thoughts. If I am being honest I can't keep my hands to myself while watching her move around my kitchen in just my t-shirt, whether or not she is in a mood. Her smile has returned from earlier this morning by the time we are sitting on the couch eating the pancakes she made.

"I have to go get dressed," she pouts before setting her plate down on the coffee table and heading towards my bedroom. I am about to get up and follow her into my room, hoping to leave her smiling for the rest of the day, but my phone starts vibrating on the coffee table.

Julies contact pops up on my phone and I answer out of habit before I regretting it.

"Hello?" I say quietly into the phone, checking through the bedroom door to make sure Allie cannot hear me, but the bathroom door is closed.