Chapter 16**

I can feel a shift between the two of us since our confessions this afternoon, like everything is out in the open. I didn't think I could want him more but hearing him confirm that he is in this just as deep as I am has stirred something in me. I am relieved to know I am not the only one scared at how fast and intense these feelings have become. He chuckles again next to me at whatever movie he put on, then takes another bite of his pizza. I lean back further into his couch and continue to watch him hoping he is distracted enough by the movie that he does not see me staring, because I cannot help myself. After I finish eating my pizza I grab the empty plates and cups off Harrys coffee table then head to the kitchen to wash them leaving Harry on the couch.

I am just finishing drying off the last plate, and stretch onto my tippy toes to stick it in the cabinet it goes in when I feel his body press flush against the back of mine and his arms wrap around my waist.

"Do you know how sexy you look?" He whispers his husky voice against my neck sending a chill through my whole body as I shut the cabinet door.

"Sexy, Huh?" I giggle. "Is it the school t-shirt or the jean shorts?" I laugh.

"Neither, just you. Although I do enjoy those yoga pants you wear sometimes," He says and I can feel the smirk form on his lips against my skin.

"What yoga pants?" I question turning to face him wrapping my arms around his neck. I know the only thing I have wore around him in the last two weeks are jeans or underwear.

"The ones you wore when we all watched 'The Notebook' at your place." he smiles mischievously and starts to plant kisses down my chest.

"You remember that," I question, my fingers finding their way into his hair. Frazzled from his lips on my skin as my heart starts to race from his touch.

"Mhm," he hums too distracted to respond properly as his hands start sliding up the back of my shirt.

I can't think straight anymore and I pull him away from my chest so I can seal my lips over his. My back is against the hard cool surface of the kitchen counter as I am locked in Harrys hold. My hands trail up the front of his shirt needing to feel his warm skin against my own. He tugs on the hem of my shirt and I lean back so he can pull it over my head and I take the opportunity to discard his as well. As soon as I toss his shirt to the floor his lips are on mine again deepening the kiss. We are clinging onto one another so tightly I can barely breath as I feel his hardness growing in his shorts. I want him in every way possible, I want to be as close to him as I possibly can be.

"Harry," I pant pulling away, my body still flush with his and my hands buried in his curls. My eyes still closed and my forehead pressed against his I mumble, "I want you." Not knowing how else to say it, I pray he knows what I mean.

He opens his eyes, meeting mine. And I try to read what he is feeling but I can't.

"Are you sure?" he questions with heavy breathing.

I nod desperately not being able to get the words out.

"I need you to say it," he commands.

"Yes! Yes, I'm sure! Please!" I say frantically and his lips smash into mine again.

His lips trail back down my chest as his fingers find the claps of my bra and remove it with ease. My heart swells as his lips find mine and he kisses me tenderly before it deepens. His hands wrap around my thighs as my body wraps around his and he picks me up carrying me with him and into the bedroom. His lips never leaving mine. He lowers me slowly until my back hits his sheets and I am laying on his bed staring up at him. He looks like heaven, his lips slightly swollen, tattooed chest heaving up and down with his deep breaths, staring back at me with so much passion and all I want is to feel him against me again. I sit up my legs hanging off the end of the bed and pull him between them as I dip my fingertips into the waistband of his athletic shorts, and place a kiss to one of his fern tattoos. I look up at him silently asking permission, he nods, his eyes glued to me as I tug his shorts down. His hands dig into my hair as I wrap my hand around him and run my tongue up his length. He pulls me back forcing me to look up at him.

"You can't have me inside your mouth this time babe or I won't last long enough to be inside you, okay?" he pants and I can feel my cheeks blush at his words as I bite my lip and nod.

Harry bends down and presses a soft kiss to my lips. "Move to the top of the bed for me love," he says sweetly and I do as he asks scooting up till my head rests on his pillows.

He follows after me placing wet kisses down my stomach and starts unbuttoning my jean shorts. His eyes look up meeting mine and I can't control my breathing as I bury my hands in his curls. His eyes never leave mine as he pulls my shorts and underwear off and tosses them behind him. My head falls back against the pillow in pleasure when his lips find my center. His tongue feels so good I can hardly take it, but I want more. I want him, all of him. I tug on his curls forcing him to look up at me.

"Please," I whine and he seems to understand what I need as he trails back up my body until his lips are on mine again. He pulls away and grabs a condom from his nightstand drawer. He rips it open with his teeth before sitting up and rolling it down his length. I watch his movements not being able to take my eyes off him.

He leans back down, pressing his lips softly against mine, as my legs wrap around his hips. I can feel his length against my core and I moan into his mouth at the sensation. He reaches between our bodies and positions himself at my entrance before slowly pushing himself inside.

"Ooooh my god," I gasp at the feeling of him filling me and run my nails down his back.

I can tell he is holding back as he groans and his back muscles tighten and he remains still.

"Are you okay?" he asks concern covering his features.

I nod my head in response taking a second to adjust to his size.

"I need you to talk to me baby, please," he begs as he brushes my cheek with his thumb.

"I'm okay, I need you to move," I breath and kiss him deep, pulling him closer.

He starts moving at an agonizingly slow pace. The tightness and pain from his size start to disappear, as my hips start to follow his rhythm and our moans fill the room.

"Shit. You are so tight baby," he mumbles breathlessly against my lips.

"Faster," I moan into his mouth and his pace increases instantly as I feel him losing the restraint he has been fighting to hold onto.

"Fuck," he breaths his head falling onto my shoulder as our hips meet in a steady rhythm.

I can feel my stomach tightening with every thrust as he fills me completely and I know I won't last much longer.

"So close," I mumble into his hair grasping his shoulders.

His thrust are getting sloppy and his breathing is ragged and I know he is close too.

"Come for me baby," he groans against my ear and that's all I need.

"Fuck Harry," I moan as I come undone beneath him, my legs trembling and my nails pressed so deep into his shoulders he is sure to have marks tomorrow, but he moans at the feeling.

A few more thrusts and Harry stills spilling into the condom moaning my name.

"Holy fuck," He says breathlessly falling onto the bed next to me his arm still draped over my body as we both come down from our highs.

My fingers run up and down his tattooed arm as I try and steady my breathing. I turn my head to look at him, his face only inches from mine. His eyes are closed and his breathing is starting to slow. His lips the perfect shade of pink and parted slightly. I can't help myself as I lean in and press my lips to his, he hums softly in return. His eyes remain closed when my lips leave his, but he tightens his hold around me snuggling into my neck as I wrap my arms around him. We stay like this for what feels like forever not saying a word our sweaty bodies intertwined breathing falling in sync. I have never felt so connected to anyone in my life. He has become a part of me. He will forever hold a piece of me and no matter what happens from this moment forward I will carry a piece of him with me always.