Chapter 30

A/N: Sorry this is a short chapter. This story is coming to its end, there are only a few chapters left. After it's finished I will be editing the book from the beginning making some improvements. Thank you all for continuing to read. I am also currently working on a new story that I will be sharing soon so keep an eye out. Love you all.

"You're going to talk to her, right?" Harry asks as we pull into the parking lot of my apartment.

I smile when I notice his lips are still slightly swollen from our heavy make out session just a little while ago. I am both excited and nervous to see what it will be like to be with Harry for real, and have everyone know. No more hiding or uncertainty. However I still stand by the idea that we need to take things slow. Harry reluctantly agreed to keep his hands to himself.

"Yes, I'm going to talk to her," I say.

"Good," he says with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow," I respond with a smile loving his happy mood.

He leans over and places an innocent peck on my lips. I pull away and go to get out of the car but before I can he grabs my face and kisses me again. I smile against his lips at how needy he is being today. "Harry," I giggle against his lips trying to pull away. But he kisses me one more time before letting go.

"Okay you can go now," he says with a smirk sitting back in his seat. I can't help but laugh at his cheekiness.

"I'll call you later," I chuckle at him and step out of his car.

I stand there and watch as he pulls away. I am dreading this talk with Julie but I know it needs to happen. I stand there for one more minute before taking a deep breath and walking into my apartment. I know I need to talk with Julie now or I will lose my nerve and continue to put it off. When I walk inside I can hear the tv playing quietly in the living room and head in that direction. I find her curled up on the couch watching tv and being completely oblivious to my presence.

"Hey," I say getting her attention.

"Hey," she says looking away from the tv and at me. She is clearly surprised that I am talking to her voluntarily.

"Do you think we could talk?" I ask getting strange déjà vu from the last time we did this.

"Yeah. Okay," she says sitting up and turning off the tv.

I take a seat on the couch next to her feeling awkward because I don't know what I actually want to say. I was kind of expecting her to ignore me, and now that she's not I'm at a loss for words. We sit there in silence as I try and rack my brain on how to start this conversation. But before it gets too awkward Julie breaks the silence between us and now I'm the one who can't keep the look of shock off her face.

"You really do love him. Don't you?" She asks looking at me with her big brown eyes. She looks sad.

I wasn't sure what to expect from her, but that question definitely wasn't it. My mouth suddenly feels dry, and I'm trying to decide how to answer her question. I don't know if the truth will hurt her, but I am done with lying.

"Yes. Yes I really love him." I say softly. When she looks at me her soft features hold a childlike innocence and I feel as though we are little girls again.

"I was hurt before." She whispers. "At first it was because you started to slowly pull away from me and we were barely talking. I thought it was because of Sam and that you were falling for him. So I tried to give you space and I was trying to be happy for you. And I was happy you finally found someone after everything with Eli. But when I found out it was Harry. That he was the person taking you away from me. I wasn't just hurt, I was angry. Not just because I had a thing with him, but because I thought he fooled you. I thought you chose him over me. I thought he charmed you like he does all the girls and you were hooking up with him even though you knew I had a thing with him. I felt betrayed. But then he defended you to me and took the blame that night outside of the restaurant. And then he showed up that day when Sam was drunk and I saw the look of relief on your face when you saw him there. And I wish you could have seen his face when you ran into his arms. After all those things I started to realize there was so much more going on between you two than I thought." She finishes her speech and I stare in shock.