Chapter 14

"Good morning beautiful," Harry says as he brushes the hair out of my face with his finger tips. I take a deep breath enjoying the feeling of his warm bare chest pressed against my cheek.

His use of the word beautiful makes my heart race. My body automatically relaxes but also feels like it is on fire as I am pressed against him. I inhale his scent, it has become my new favorite thing.

"Hey cutie, we should probably get up, and also put some clothes on." I say with a smile looking up at him.

I love his cheerful mood this morning. He is always sarcastic and playful but I can tell by the look on his face he is extra happy today.

"Don't call me cutie," he says scrunching his face up at me. "And why do we need to put clothes on?" He questions staring at me with glowing eyes.

"Because Pumpkin I have plans for us today remember and if you don't put some clothes on we will not be leaving this apartment." I smirk at him.

I am enjoying this playful banter too much. His eyebrows shoot up at my comment and I love the fact that I know how to get to him as I trace his stomach muscles with my finger tips.

"Please stop with the horrible pet names, I hate it. And also why is that a problem?" He bites his lip and then tucks his face into my neck placing kisses up to my ear.

"Because like I said, I have plans for us today," I giggle when his hair tickles my neck.

"Come on," I groan dramatically trying to push him off me using little effort because I love the feeling of his warm skin and toned muscles under my palms.

"Fine," he groans pouting like a child and climbs out of bed and heads towards the bathroom.

I watch him as he walks his boxer briefs hanging low on his hips showing the slope of his toned back and I have to stop myself from following him. I get out of bed and change out of Harry's T-shirt and back into my clothes from yesterday seeing as I don't have any other options. Then I grab my phone and head towards the kitchen to see if he has any food in the apartment still. Just as I make it to the kitchen my phone vibrates in my back pocket. My stomach turns hoping it's not Julie asking where I am again. I make my way over to the couch and plop down. In just the last two weeks everything feels different. I have only seen Julie once this week because I have been spending more time here than at my own apartment lately. And between my time here and work and school I am home so late we always miss each other. Luckily that keeps her from grilling me on my whereabouts. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through my messages. I text Julie back letting her know I will be gone all day studying which is not a complete lie because I plan on trying to studying at some point today. Then I click on a message I just received from Sam telling me everyone will be going out to the club Saturday night and that he hopes I will be there. I feel guilty reading his message as it begins with 'Good morning gorgeous!'. I have been so wrapped up in Harry that I feel awful that I have completely ignored Sam since our date two weeks ago. Anxiety sets in as I think about how I will have to tell Sam we can only be friends. I honestly had a nice time on our date until Harry and Julie showed up at least. But my one date with Sam is nothing compared to the way Harry can make me feel just by laughing.

I text Sam back ignore his flirting and telling him I will be there, making sure to mention how I can't wait to see everyone. Even with looming thoughts of Sam and having to tell him we can only be friends, I am still actually really excited to hang out with everyone. It feels like it has been forever since I have seen them all.

"Please, make yourself comfortable," Harry says sarcastically pulling me out of my thoughts as he takes in my relaxed state on his couch.

"I did," I smile up at him putting my phone into my purse. I will deal with all the friend drama later.