Chapter 1

Hello, my names Marissa and I'm 17 years old, I just moved to Omaha with my parents for my dad's job.

*Beep Beep*

Ugh, 6:45am are you kidding me ? As much as I wanted to sleep in I had to get ready for my new school. Should I be excited ? I got up and took a shower, I  didn't know what to wear so I just grabbed the first set of clothes I saw in my closet. Nothing to special..
I went downstairs to eat some breakfast, which was normally just cereal. I didn't see my parents so I'm assuming they went to work earlier than expected. Once I was finished eating, I locked the doors and walked to school.

I arrived to school as I receive strange stares, do I have something between my teeth? Smh, I can already read their minds - judging me but whatever. I walked over to the school administrations office introducing myself to the principal.  "Hello Marissa, welcome to Western High and here's your timetable and your locker number, need some guidance ?" he asked in a friendly manner. "Um no thanks, I'm fine. I'm sure I'll be able to find my way" I exclaimed. "Well alright, enjoy your first day here!" He smiled. As I was trying to find my locker, I bumped into someone "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry". I looked up as angrily told me off "Watch yourself clumsy". "Excuse me?" I say in shock. he just glared at me giving me the dirtiest look and walked off. "What the fucks up his ass?" I said to myself.

The bell rang. I checked my timetable and my first period was English. I wonder where room E10 is - I walked into class and everyone stared at me with the same strange look I was given when I walked into school. Ironically, the only seat that was free was next to the rude, obnoxious guy that I accidentally bumped into. Kill me now! I kept to myself and walked over to the seat in silence, as I was about to sit, he pulled the chair harshly leaving me embarrassed as I fall on my butt. The whole class childishly started laughing as he yells out "nice one clumsy!" And begins laughing historically. "Are you serious? You're an incompetent, childish cunt. What are you? 10 years old?" I yell and embarrassingly standing up and taking a seat. "Aw, aren't you feisty?". I looked at him and ignored as the teacher walked in and yells "That's enough Gilinsky, you really want to start this semester with a detention".

"Hello class, I'm Mr Dawson and I am your English teacher. Yes, it's your first day back but here's an assignment I organised for you during the summer ! You'll be working with a partner that I'll be choosing. Also, we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr. Dawson stares at me waiting. I stood up and nervously introduced myself "Uh hello everyone, I'm Marissa" I shyly claim while Jack laughs. I turn around giving him the biggest death stare as I take a seat. 

As Mr. Dawson began organising partners, I overheard Mr Dawson say "Marissa and the boy behind you.. Ah Jack, he will be your partner". I completely blacked out as Jack the obnoxious grinned.

A/N : HEY GUYS, THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND CHAPTER :) PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I WANT SEE HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER !! :D