Chapter 19

I open the closet and began harshly pulling my clothes, breaking some of the plastic hangers and stuffed them into my luggage. Jack stopped me and held my wrist looking at me "Marissa, stop.. I really need to tell you something"."What Jack? What else do you have to tell me? Haven't you told me enough. I'm sick of this" I shout. "Alright, forget it, you'll find out tomorrow". He slams the door leaving. I didn't really care about what Jack was trying to convey, I was too busy just stuffing my clothes in my luggage. I take off my dress and put some pyjamas and walked out to the bathroom to remove my runny makeup off my face. I just kept crying as removing my makeup just started to get harder as whole body weaken as my hand shaken, I need to see Shawn.

I run out off the bathroom and changed again, I grabbed the first thing I saw which was a white v-neck shirt and a pair of jeans. I grabbed my phone and my car keys and ran outside of my apartment as Jack yelled out where I was going. I didn't even think that bastard was still here. I took the elevator down to the car park and sprinted to my car and started the engine and drove as fast as I could to Shawns house.

I arrived at Shawns house and parked my car on the side of the street and ran to his front door ringing to door bell at least 5 times but no one answered the door. I checked to see if the door was locked and it wasn't. I called Shawn before I walked in and I hear his ringtone. I ran upstairs and noticed the lights were on in Shawns room and opened the door. I see Shawn sitting on the floor as his hands were on placed his head as tears rolled from his eyes and took another sip of the bottle of whiskey that was next to him. I ran towards him and took the bottle "Shawn, what on earth are you doing? Just cause you're hurt does not mean you drink and get sober! Stop being so stupid" I grabbed the bottle off him. He looked at me looking somewhat dead. "I'm not drinking cause I'm hurt, I'm drinking because I want to" He yelled as he snatched the bottle out of my hand. "Are you really going to be like this? I've never seen this side of you. Stop". "Just get out" Shawn yells, pointing at the door - indicating me to get out. "No I'm not, I'm staying here" I yelled. "Get out!" He throw the whiskey bottle against the wall. "That was unnecessary, I'll just leave". Shawn stood up and hugged me, tightly. "I'm sorry, I'm just afraid. I don't want to hurt you". "Shawn, I'm fine but what do you mean?'.

"I don't want to tell you, I'm not ready". "Well Shawn, you're going to have to tell anyway" I mutter. "I- I got a record deal in New York, Im moving there tomorrow after graduation. I really didn't know how to tell you Marissa. I'm clearly not good at goodbye" He fake laughs and fidgets with his hands. "That's great Shawn.. This is your dream, Why didn't you tell me this earlier, why the night before... Other than that, we can definitely pull off a long distance relationship, right?" My hands began to shake and fake smiled, trying not to cry. "Marissa, this is why I didn't want to tell you. That's the thing, I don't do long distance relationships, I don't want to skype you every single day seeing you on a computer screen where I can't even see you in real life" He looks at me, caressing my cheek. "So is this it? Is this the end of us? Thank you for even trying to cooperate in this relationship" I yell as I push his hand off my face. "This is what I was scared of, your reaction". "My reaction ? What did you expect my reaction was going to be? "yay were breaking up", was that the reaction you wanted?" I shout louder, I feel my veins pumping. "Marissa, I love you, I just don't do long distance relationship. I promise you, we will be together again" Shawn mutters. "But if you loved me you'd try, it doesn't matter about being far from each other, what matters is us being together" I push him and ran downstairs to my car as Shawn followed. "So what ? You're mad at me, just understand I don't to be with you if we aren't actually together. I'm done speaking to you Marissa, goodbye". I watch him walk away as I entered my car, my whole body felt numb, inside and out. I look for my keys in my pockets and they weren't there.. I'm not going back in that house. I try call Johnson but he isn't picking up and it's late at night then someone called.. Jack.

-

"Hello?"

"Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, just pick me up, please. We broke up and I probably left my keys in his room. I don't want to go in there. I'll text you Shawns address"

"I'll be there soon"

A/N: SORRY HAVENT POSTED, ANYWAY I LOVE GUYS AND YOU HOPED YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, ITS PRETTY SHORT BUT YEA :/ XOXO. I RUSHED THIS CHAPTER SO IF THERES ANY MISTAKES SORRY