Chapter 11 // Moving in

A day has past and it was finally Monday, I woke up at 7am, took a shower and got dressed, I picked up my bags and waited for Jack to come over to my house to pick me up. I went downstairs "bye mum,bye dad.. I'll miss you"."bye" my mother said rudely. "Good luck Marissa ok? Bye hunny". As my dad gave me a warm-hearted hug. My mum was rude because she obviously didn't want me to go but at least my dad was being nice. I walked outside seeing Jack waiting outside his car, he ran up to me giving me a kiss and helped me carry my bags to the car boot and then we hopped in the car.

"Are you excited ?!?". "Yes Jack aha". It was a 20 minute drive and we arrived at this beautiful building. We got out of the car and opened the boot to get my bags. We went inside and took the elevator to the 5th floor, our apartment was 256 and Jack gave me a key for our apartment. He unlocked the door and already I was amazed. "Wow Jack, this place is beautiful !"."Yes Marissa, our place is beautiful". I got my phone from my pocket and looked at the time, it was already 8. "Jack, we should go school now"."we should miss out today, so we can get some furniture ?"."JACK THAT WOULD BE GREAT, LETS GO NOW". "Ok ok".

We both got in the car again go to ikea, it took another 20 minutes but the ride was fun, considering we got McDonald's. We finally arrived at ikea and Jack parked his car. We looked around to see all the different types of furniture and supplies. We found everything we needed from kitchen and bathroom essentials, to our living room and to our bedroom. We had a maximum of two shopping carts which were filled, we started walking to the cashier to buy all the things we were getting. "Ok, all up is $10,000". The cashier lady said. My head almost exploded but me and Jack payed half which was fine. We walked back to car. "Okay so Jack, how the hell are we going to fit all this in your car ?"."it can all fit, trust me aha". We squished most of the things in the boot and the rest on the back seats. "Well, that was easy" as we both started to laugh. We got to our apartment and brought all the furniture up, thank goodness we had an elevator. We started organising our living room, then to our bedroom, then our kitchen and finally our bathroom. We still had a spare room that we didn't know what to do with so we bought another bed, basically it was our guest room.

"Wow, I'm actually proud of ourselves Jack". "Our apartment finally feels like home, and um Marissa, I was thinking of having a party here just a small get together"."sure but it better be a small get to together and the party has to end at 9:00pm, I don't want to disturb our neighbours". "Okay, party pooper"."aha so funny Jack" I said sarcastically. "I love it when you be sarcastic" then kissing me.

I fell asleep in our new apartment in our new bed and wake up to music on full blast, I check the time and it was already 10:00pm. I run out of our bedroom trying to find Jack. Ugh, the smell of our apartment smells like beer and smoke from cigarettes, I was already pissed off. I find Jack drinking. "JACK, STOP DRINKING AND GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR APARTMENT ! THIS IS NOT A SMALL GET TOGETHER, ITS A PACK WILD ANIMALS RUNNING AROUND EVERYWHERE AND IM NOT HELPING YOU CLEAN UP THIS MESS"."okay, okay". Obviously, I was going to help clean up cause our apartment looked atrocious and made me feel sick. I turn around seeing Jack drink again. "Goodness Jack! Stop!". He completely ignored me. I ran to our living room and turned off the music. "EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!". I opened the door and pushed everyone out and see Johnson making out with this girl until she had to go cause the party ended. I walked up to Johnson "hey Johnson, who was that ?"."my girlfriend Angela, she goes to our school"." Oh wow, no wonder why she look familiar and since when did you start dating her?". "Like last Friday". "Oh okay, Johnson can you stay over and help me clean this mess?"."sure, I'm too tipsy to drive anyway".

I walked over to Jack "Jack can you help us clean up? Seriously you were nice and then all of a sudden you decide to ignore me"."I'm sorry, I was just stressed from moving in". "Oh okay". We cleaned up which took forever, and we finally finished off by watching some movies.

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING TO ME BUT THE NEXT WILL BE BETTER.. WHEN ANOTHER WAR STARTS. ANYWAY LOVE Y'ALL <3 !!!!