Chapter 16 // Love

"Jack.. What are you doing here?"."hey hey ! Look who's here back from their boyfriend !! I live here too Marissa, this apartment is under my name just to let you know" he said sounding drunk. He stood up from the couch walking closer and closer to me, I tried my best to avoid eye contact with him. He lifted my chin with his finger "you still love me, I see it. I see it in your eyes"."I don't Jack.." He held my arms and whispered on my neck making me breath very heavy "don't lie Marissa, I know you do" kissing me on my neck. "Stop, you're drunk. Just please Jack, get out". I said pushing him out the door but I was too weak. "Marissa, I'm not going anywhere"."Jack please, please don't do this"."I'm not going anywhere". He said to me then walking to the bedroom.

I walked in the bedroom and I see Jack sitting on the bed. "Jack, that's fine. I'll sleep in the guest room". "Marissa,you're hilarious". He said as he walked over to the door and locking it. "Jack what are you gonna do ? Keep me hostage ?"."if I have to then yes"."farout Jack, seriously ? I'm sleeping on the floor" he could tell.. I was pissed. "Oh really ?" he said smirking. He walked over to me hugging me from the behind making us fall onto the bed. "You aren't moving anywhere" he said giving me a wink as he tighten his grip. I started wriggling like a worm trying to break free from his strength but I couldn't move. "JACK STOP". No answer, I turned my head facing Jack and he was sleeping with his grip still tight.

I wake up with Jacks arms held around my waist. I slowly lifted his arm up and got up. I can't believe what just happened last night, did he actually mean hugging me or was he just drunk ? "Marissa. where are you going ?"."school, and I suggest you go too, oh and by the way if you didn't remember, you were drunk last night" I said while getting my clothes out from the closet. "I wasn't drunk" he said smirking. "Jack, I don't think you know anything so I'm going to help you revise. You have a girlfriend for goodness sake and I'm actually like Shawn". He kept silent until the doorbell rang. I walked out the bedroom and opened the door and it was Shawn. "Happy Birthday Marissa !" Wow, I almost forgot it was my birthday. "Thank you Shawn, can I just ask why are you here ?" I say while giving him a smile."you texted me to come remember ?". "Oh yea.." I lied. As I was about to invite Shawn in, the bedroom door opened seeing Jack shirtless walking to us. I look at Shawn seeing his face drop while running to the elevator while I ran after him. "SHAWN WAIT PLEASE!". "What Marissa ? I was just you're rebound to get Jack wasn't it huh ? You used me ! I loved you and I cared unlike that bastard, have fun with Jack Marissa" he yelled as tears rolled down his cheek walking into the elevator as I was about to speak. Shawn was right, not about him as a rebound but about him caring.

As I turned around I see Jack "Was this your plan ? Was this your plan to ruin me Jack ? it all makes sense, you sent that text to Shawn for him to come here didn't you? I'm sick and tired of this crap, I'm done! Never talk to me or come near me, I hate you! " As I turned away Jack ran up hugging me from the behind resting his chin on my shoulder with his arms around my stomach "please Marissa, don't". "Let go Jack..". "No, please Marissa" I turned around seeing his eyes water. I pushed him away walking inside the apartment leaving him.

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER ! SORRY IT TOOK LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE. IM JUST TRYING TO BALANCE OUT STUDYING AND WRITING THIS BOOK. ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU ALL!!
SONG : Do I Wanna Know By Arctic Monkeys