Chapter 10 // Problem

I started to cry, I didn't want to leave Jack. I got my phone from my pocket and called Jack.

"H-hello Jack" as I began to stutter

"Yea Marissa? What's wrong ?"

"My dad got a promotion.."

"Aren't you suppose to be happy for him ?"

"He got a promotion in California Jack.."

"Oh"

"Is it okay if you can come over? I need you with me Jack"

"Sure sure, I'll be there quick"

I went downstairs to wait for Jack outside of the house and I didn't even bother looking at my parents in the eye. I saw Jacks car from a distance and immediately stood up, he parked his car and opened his car door running towards me giving me a big hug. "I won't let you go ever, I love you so much Marissa"."I love you too Jack..". I can see in his eyes that he cared, that he loved me, and that he wouldn't ever let me go. "Marissa, I need to talk to your parents"."Jack, I don't think there planning to change their mind"."yea, I know that but they'll have to agree with you living with me". My eyes widen when he mention that they'll agree with him, I mean that's impossible ! Nothing will ever make my parents want me to move in with someone, even for a boy!

Jack held my hand as we entered the house. "Hello Mr and Mrs Gonzalez, I love your daughter, she means everything to me and I don't think Marissa wants to go due to your "promotion". Firs-". My mother then buts in" I'd like to point out that she's my daughter and wherever we go, she goes"."let me speak first, she's turning 18 in two weeks time so that means she can make her own choices, plus there are many universities here."."where is she going to live then? What if she wants to go to a university that's not in Omaha?". "She's going to live with me and I'm moving in my apartment by Monday, if she wants to go to another university then will move together"."you're only 18, you can't manage that much responsibility" as my dad stepped in."sir, please. Do not underestimate me just because I'm 18". I look at my parents and they seemed they've been hit by a truck. "Mum, dad. I'm moving in with Jack". "Ok sure, but if that boy breaks your heart, do not come back to us crying and heartbroken". My parents both stood up and went upstairs to pack their things for California.

"I'm sorry Jack". "Marissa, don't say sorry. It's not your fault" then giving me a hug. "Jack is it okay if you can help me pack ? I can't finish packing all my clothes just in two days". "Sure". We walked upstairs into my bedroom and started packing.

It was 2:45am in the morning and we finally finished packing all my things except my furniture, I wasn't planning to bringing them."high five for team work!"."yay, were finally finished packing ! that literally took forever !!?". We both sat down and looked in each other's eyes while our lips attached. I missed this, I missed everything and I missed him. He put his arms around my waist while my hands were on his shoulder. Moving in with Jack is probably the best thing yet but the only thing I'm scared of is him breaking my heart once again.

A/N : WHO LOVED THIS CHAPTER ? I CERTAINLY DID. VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS <3 I CANT BELIEVE IM ALREADY UP TO 300+ READS ALREADY ! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.