Chapter 8

Jack and I walked off leaving Carter on the ground hurt while others surrounded him. I actually didn't even mind Jack punching him. "Hey Marissa, so much has happened between us. I feel we need to go out somewhere, especially you" Jack says worriedly."So whereabouts are you planning to take me?". "It'll be a surprise, I'll wait for you in front of the school" He said giving me a smirk and walked off to class. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go or not, but I guess even if I say no, Jack wouldn't take that as an answer.

The bell rang and school was finished, thank goodness it was FRIDAY !! I walked in front of the school and I see Jack waiting. "Hey Jack". "Finally, hurry up lets go" He says, clearly in a rush. I followed him to his car and hopped in. After an hour drive we arrived at an amusement park. "OH MY GOSH JACK, THIS IS AMAZING!" I said as I opened the car door pulling Jack to walk more faster, Jack was filled with laughter seeing me act like I was 5 year old and like it was my first time going to an amusement park, which it was. We bought some tickets and lined up on probably the most biggest roller coaster I've ever seen ! We gave 4 tickets to the ticket collector and we sat down and buckled ourselves in, I got really scared so Jack held my hand.. Tightly. The roller coaster began and I started screaming while Jack laughed at me.

We went on so many rides but we decided to go on the farris wheel as our last for the day. We sat down next to each as the farris wheel began to slowly and gently spin. We both looked at each other and we both kissed until I unlatched my lips from his. "Jack, I'm sorry. but I'm not really ready, it's just going to take sometime."."don't worry, it's okay.. I understand". I rested my head on his shoulder while we both relaxed.

Once the ride was done I checked my phone and it was already 10:00pm and by the time I'll get home would be 11. "Ugh I'm going to be killed by my parents". "Why?". "Cause my curfew". "Oh well, you can sleepover mine and you can just call your parents and say your sleeping over". "Do you think they'll let me sleepover a "boys" house?". "Just lie then". I begin calling my mum and she picked up.

"Hello mum?"

"Sweetie ! Where are you ?"

"Sorry mum, I'm at my friend Erika' house doing some studying, Is it okay if I sleepover?" Giving a wink at Jack

"Sure, come back in the morning"

"Ok thanks mum, bye I love you"

"Bye hunny, I'll see you tomorrow morning"

Then I ended the call. "Well um, that was easy" as we both started cracking up. I fell asleep in the car while Jack was driving. We finally were at Jack' house and he woke me up. "Oi Marissa?". "Huh yea?". "Your snoring is cute aha"."thanks Jack, that's really sweet". He helped me up and we went upstairs to his bedroom, I had no where to sleep but his bed, we both lay down"Goodnight Jack". "Goodnight Marissa".

A/N : HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THIS CHAPTER, VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS FOR MORE <33 ILY