Chapter 2

I am utterly annoyed and frustrated. Am I really partners with "Jack" ? Ugh. He looks like those typical jocks in chickflick movies who heartlessly play with girls and take advantage of them. But in all honestly, he does look pretty hot when he smirks... Oh my gosh, what have I become. I turn to Jack "Well, for this project - do you want to go to the library or something today?". "How about you come over my place and we study?" He says biting his lip. "Do you honestly think I'll go to your house to "study", I'm assuming you've said that to every girl you've ever worked with ". "Hm how'd you know ?" he smirks. "Wow, aren't you a prick!". "Alright fine, I'm not agreeing to study at the library unless it's a my house. Your choice if you want to fail, fine by me" He begins grinning. "You know what? fine. your house it is, but don't you dare think I'll give into your skimming games. I just want to pass English" I exclaim trying to control my anger. "Calm down there Marissa" He laughs. "Whatever fool, where do we meet up after school?". "You find me" He said giving me a wink.

School was finally finished and I decided to look for Jack, it took me 30 minutes to find him snogging with a girl behind the classrooms. *cough cough* "JACK ! FINALLY, LETS GO! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR 30 MINUTES ALREADY !". He turned around and looked at me and continued making out with this girl, he started getting on my last nerve. I grabbed his arm and pulled him all the way to the school gates leaving the girl alone looking somewhat confused. "CAN WE JUST GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND TRY FINISH THE PROJECT SO I CAN NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN PLEASE?" I yell. "Okay, fine. Let's go feisty". I began to follow him to his car, he got into his car and glared at me. "Are you going to get in or what? Oh sorry, did you wanted me to open the door for you madam?" He says sarcastically. "No thanks, I can help myself".

We entered a rich neighbourhood and arrived in front of Jacks house that looked very modern. He unlocked the door and we went upstairs to his room to start studying. Surprisingly, he actually cooperated as we started getting to know each other. It's only been a few hours but I feel Jack's really changing my mind about him, besides the fuckboyness - he's a genuine guy. I'm shocked I'm saying this after all his done to me today. "Hey Jack can I ask you a question ?". "Yeah sure, what is it ?". "Why are you such player ? I mean you go and kiss random girls and take advantage of them" I ask curiously. "Are you jealous? Cause I can sense some jealousy and besides I don't take advantage of them" He said while giving me a smirk. "Oh really Jack ?" giving him a grin." And plus I'm not jealous. I just you can be a really nice guy when you want to" I said smiling at him. "Oh whatever!" We both laughed.

It was already 10:45pm and the time went by quick so I had to go before my mum starts calling questioning where I am "Jack as much as I would love to sit here and chat with you, I have to go". "Can I drop you off? I mean it's pretty late". "Yeah. Thank you Jack, you're not an asshole after all" Laughing as I agreed his offer.

We arrived in front of my house "well I'll see you tomorrow Jack, bye". "Bye Marissa" He said giving me a warm-hearted hug. I was thinking so many things in my mind. Was I already falling in love with Jack ?