Chapter 9

I wake up feeling Jacks arms around my waist, as much as I loved it I slowly moved his arms. As soon as I got up Jack woke up."Marissa, where are you going?"."I have to go home"."oh okay, you know one day, we will share our own apartment so you can just lay in bed with me"."keep dreaming Jack, keep dreaming" I said laughing.

Jack and I went downstairs seeing two people. His parents. "Oh hello, who are you ? Another of Jack' girlfriends ?" His dad said laughing. Jack rolled his eye as he was starting to get pissed off."I'm just his friend.."."that's what they all say" said his mum. Jack then stepped in "you know what ? Fuck you two. You are disrespectful and I hate you both, so you know what ? I'm moving out hoping to never see your disgusting faces again!". Jack held my hand as we stormed out, before shutting the door I hear his mum say "his overacting, of course he won't move out". "Jack, are you actually moving out ?"."Yea, I'm sick of their nagging and bullshit"."where are you moving ?"."An apartment. Just for rent, I've been saving enough money for this"."Jack whatever you do , I'll support you okay? ring me up if you need help moving okay?"."yea, thanks Marissa.. Marissa you can live with me? If you want to". "I'll think about it Jack" giving him a smile. He then gave me a friendly hug and dropped me off at my house.

I opened the door and I see my parents looking happier than ever. "Hi honey, we have some great news for you!"."what is it?"."WE ARE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA, WE HAVE BEEN KEEPING THIS FROM YOU. SURPRISE !!"."I just got promoted honey! Isn't that great ?!?" Said my dad in a happy tone. My jaw dropped, I was speechless. I didn't want to leave Omaha, and I especially didn't want to leave Jack. "Honey, aren't you happy ?". "No, I'm not happy. I've settled in Omaha and now your wanting to move for your promotion ? I'm not going!".My mum stepped in "Sweetie, is this because of this silly boy your hanging out with ?"."Yes, and his not a silly boy. His a guy that I love !"

A/N : SHORT CHAPTER BUT STILL A JAW DROPPER, HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THIS CHAPTER. VOTE IT AND LEAVE A COMMENT. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS GUYS !