Chapter Two Dani's POV

"Dani, you ok?" my best friend Sam asks. I glance away from the window and the lake outside, to look up at her.

"Yeah I'm alright," I say quietly, I glance back out the window and stare at the lake. I guess I do that quite a lot the past week. I had arrived at the college last week, Sam joined me the day after. We had been lucky enough to be able to be room mates in the dorms. I curl my feet up to my chest and rest my head on my knees. Am I alright? No the answer was no. I wanted so bad to pick up my phone and to ring him or reply to him but I don't. I had gave him a choice, and he had chosen. Either footy or me and he choose footy. Oh Hayden, how I miss you so much. I hadn't been the same sense I had gotten into that taxi and said my goodbyes to him.
"Well you do know that you have a class in an hour right?" Sam says glancing at my sitting arrangement. I guess I looked like a baby sitting on the window seat and watching the outside world. Wait did she say I have a class in an hour.
"Me?" I say pointing at myself, Sam gives me a weird look, her dyed blond hair falling to one side of her face.
"Yeah you Dani, wake up girl," she says coming over and grabbing my arms, pulling me off the seat. Sam drags me to the middle of the room, she releases me but put her hands on her hips.

"Stay," she orders me, I roll my eyes but nod. With that said, she goes over to my wardrobe and starts searching for something. I would much rather be crying or staring at something, instead of standing still but Sam takes no for an answer so I stay where I am. Not daring to move an inch.

"Ah here you go," Sam says coming back to stand in front of me, throwing clothes into my arms. I glance at the clothes then back at my friend. Did she honestly expect me to show up for class after my awful month and a bit. I didn't want to talk to new people or even go anywhere near a music room again. 

"What are these for?" I ask holding the clothes pile up in front of me. 

"Oh my god Dani," she cries grabbing my arm and pushing me towards the bathroom. "You haven't taken a shower in god knows how long for starters. Two you look like sh*t babe and three because you have class and I said so."

"Oh thanks and that was four reasons not three," I say. Sam screams and pushes me into the bathroom locking it from the outside. My eyes scan the room for an escape route, I smile as I see the window above the sink. Bingo. 

"And don't even think of escaping Dani, I will come in there and grab your damn booty and sit on it myself," warns Sam in a serious voice. I could also hear her pacing outside the door. Well I guess shower it was than. Half an hour later, I had showered and changed into what Sam had choosen for me to wear. Which included a plain white singlet, black shorts, a red belt and red sandals. She had even thrown in a red cardigan but I dont think I'll need it, so I left it. 

"I don't think I can do this Sam," I say quietly, while Sam mucks with my hair. 

"Yes you can babe, I know you can," Sam says after placing another bobby-pin in my hair. 

"Tada," says Sam happily swirling the chair so that I was facing the full length mirror. Oh my gosh, I actually looked decent. I didn't have bags under my eyes, or bloodshot eyes. I didn't look like a dead zombie crying around the place, I actually looked like the old me. Sam had put my hair up into an amazing updo, it looked gorgeous.

"I missed the old you," Sam cries hugging me tightly. 

"Sam I.. can't.. breathe," I try and say, she tightens the hold before releasing me.

"Sorry," she says but I can tell she isn't.

"You have twenty minutes until class begins," she informs me handing me my bag and pretty much shoving me out the door.

"You'll do fine, I'll be right here if you need me, have fun babe," she cries waving from the doorway. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Good morning class," says Miss Bluebell standing at the front of the classroom. There's a mumble of mornings around the classroom. "Today will be an easy day for you's, first up I'll be talking to you's about..." she continues on and on. I yearn and turn my head to stare outside the window, it was only nine but already it looked hot and muggy out there. Wait what was that? Did I see that or was I finally going crazy or something. I look back at the field and sure enough, I saw what I had seen before. I'm sure it was a guy from the height and the outfit, dark jeans and a red t-shirt. He was also holding a long black case, I'm guessing it held some sort of instrument. Which meant he was running to this buliding, or a building close by.

"Dani. Am I boring you or is there something outside that you'd like to share with your classmates?" I look up to see Miss Bluebell standing in front of my desk, her eyebrow raised at me. 

"I'm sorry miss, you're not boring. I just thought I had seen.. something," I say glancing out the window again. What. Where did he go? The guy from before was gone. 

"Dani.." says Miss Bluebell in a stern voice, but she was interruped by someone knocking on the door. Thank the heavens, I was safe from a stern talking to. It's then that my phone decides to buzz in my pocket. Crap! I thought I had put it on mute before I came into class. Some of my classmates glance at me, I look towards Miss Bluebell but she was still talking to the person at the door. I turn to face the window and pull my phone out of my pocket. One new message flashed up on the screen. I didn't need to question the number, I think I knew Hayden's number when I saw it. God I had it memorised into my brain. Sam had deleted his contact in my phone as soon as she had heard what had happened. I put the message into the folder marked 'Hayden'  containing about 45 other messages. I never read any of them, if I did I would cry and miss him more than I already do. 

"Dani? Do I need to move you away from the window?" I quickly shove my phone back into my pocket and turn to find Miss Bluebell raising her eyebrow at me. 

"Uh no, sorry it wont happen again miss," I say, Miss Bluebell slowly nods her head, and then points to the desk beside me. I was confused, did she want me to move there or something. It's then that I see the guy with the black case standing beside Miss Bluebell. Wow he was more hot up close. Dark brown/black hair spiky at the top, and big green eyes. Eyes that were looking at me and wouldn't look away even when Miss Bluebell started talking to him again. Come on Dani, look away from him sure he was hot but you were done with guys remember. I happen to notice that the guys nose wasn't straight which made me wonder if he had been in fights. 

"So I'm guessing you're Dani," I look beside me to see that the guy had taken a seat, the case by his feet. 

"Uh yeah I am," I say, come on Dani look away from the gorgeous and memorising green eyes. 

"Nice name, it suits you," he says nodding his head. I laugh as I shake my head. 

"No it doesn't," I agrue, the name didn't fit me in the slightest.

"And why not? you seem strong, brave, tough, I bet you can look after yourself. Yet you still seem cute, shy and innocent. The name suits you," he says smiling at me. 

"You've only known me for the last minute," I say slowly, how did he know if the name suited me.

"And that's what I've came up with. Imagine what I could come up with in the next five minutes," he says adding a wink at the end. I turn away as I blush. It was usually hard to make me blush, but this guy could make me blush with no trouble.

"The names Drake by the way," I look up to see that he was holding his hand out to me. 

"The names suits you," I hear myself say as I shake his hand. And it really did with the spiky hair and the green eyes. 

A/N: Drake actually means dragon so you can kinda get a picture now :P

"So I've been told," he says winking.

* * * 

Well I think this chapter just heated this story up a bit, don't you guys reckon :P What do you guys think of the new guy Drake entering our little love triangle? You guys also meet Sam (Samantha) so what do you think of her and her bossy ways? seems like an amazing, supportive friend. Well I think that's all I need to say, don't forget to keep the comments, votes and follows coming in. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! and I hope you guys continue to have an amazing day :)

Amy xxx