Epilogue

"Mama, mama," cries Jayden crawling on the floor, around the small white room.
"Lindsey, your son's calling for you," my mum informs her, as she holds Summer in her arms. "Gosh you're getting bigger," mum tells Summer and she giggles.
"I'm sorry I'm late," cries Sam running into the room, Drake behind her. I notice how red my best friends were, they must have been up to something, if you know what I mean.
"Drake get out of here," Lindsey says shooing him out of the room.
"But I just want to wish my bestie on her wedding day," he whines, pouting.
"Let him in for a few minutes Mrs Smith, it's not gonna hurt anyone," I say as I sit down with my hands on my bulging stomach. I was six and a half months pregnant with Hayden and I's first child. We didn't know the sex of the child because we wanted to keep it a surprise. After Hayden finished collage he decided to sign up and was now part of a new football team, along with his best mates from collage; Walker who was still with Quinn and they were actual engaged, Casey was still single, Ethan was currently dating the girl from the pizza parlour, Evan was single. Mitch was dating a girl he meet after collage and that leaves Luke who was overseas with his boyfriend. Well me, I decided to follow my music career. My number one hit single was Football Love, a version of our story. The both of us were living in a lovely house set in California, our jobs were put on hold while we were preparing for the child.
"How is she?" Drake asks me as he sits down on my left.
"You mean how is he?" Sam says sitting down on my right. I laugh at their silly talks. Oh yeah, and today was finally the day I would be married to the love of my life. Hayden.
"Guys, we don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet," I remind the both of them, laughing.
"It's a boy!" shouts Sam.
"Sam, it's a girl," Drake argues. "Anyway..." he says hugging me. "You look gorgeous Tiger, and I know you're going to be the perfect bride, wife and mother," he tells me softly. I blush slightly at his words, before I can say anything, the music starts to play softly.
"Out, out, out," Lindsay shoos Drake out the back door. "Alright princess, let's get you out there," she says smiling. My dad walks in and takes my arm, leading us out the door.
"You look beautiful honey," my dad whispers to me. I smile. I look out over the standing crowd. At the front on the left side was my mum, Mr and Mrs Rose, Cassandra and Patrick, Destiny and Hunter, Felix and Hazel and then there was Zach. On the other side was all of Hunter's mates and girlfriends, Luke and his boyfriend sadly couldn't make it but wished us a wonderful wedding. I looked up, and into my favourite pair of green eyes, he smiles at me.
"I love you Firefly," he whispers to me as my dad lets me go and into Hayden's arms.
"I love you too," I tell him smiling up at him, he takes my hand in his and we get ready for our wedding.
{ five years later }
"Mummy, mummy," cries Lily, running behind me and holding onto my legs tightly.
"Lily princess, mums trying to finish lunch before our guests arrive," I tell her mixing the salad.
"Mummy, mummy," cries Logan also running around the corner and holding onto my other leg. I laugh at my children, both of them had my dark hair and Hayden's green eyes. Sam and Drake had been right, I had a boy and a girl, beautiful healthy twins.
"What are you two up to?" I ask the both of them. Lily looks over at Logan, who nods his head.
"I'm home," shouts Hayden as I hear the door open.
"Daddy!" the twins cry happily, getting up and running out of the kitchen. I wash my hands and follow them out into the hallway. I watch as I see Hayden standing in the doorway, holding the twins in his arms, hugging and kissing them both.
"I missed you guys heaps," he says showering them in more kisses. Hayden had been away for a few days, winning another game and putting the team into the finals.
"What about mummy?" asks Lily looking up at her father. Hayden grins as he puts the children down and I run into his open arms, he twirls me around smiling.
"Aww," sighs Lily, I smile as Logan puts his arm protectively around his sister.
"I really missed you Firefly," he tells me, kissing me on the tip of my nose.
"I missed you too," I tell him, and he tightens his hold on me.
"How about we all play a game of footy out in the backyard," Hayden suggests grinning. Logan and Lily jump up and down as they race outside screaming excitedly.
"When is everyone arriving?" Hayden asks as he puts his arm around me.
"Around one, but I'm not quite sure exactly, you know what everyone's like," I remind him. Hayden laughs as we walk out into the backyard.
"Come on daddy, come on mummy," the twins say jumping around the place.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The first to arrive was the Rose's, Destiny and Hunter followed closely along with their daughter Diane who was two. Felix and Hazel were going out secretly, but everyone knew they were a couple. The Smith's came after, Summer was now ten years old and her brother was Zach was six. Walker and Quinn came soon after with their little boy, Stefan who was two. Casey meet a girl named Jessie, they're now married and were expecting soon. Ethan and Elle the pizza girl were engaged, Evan was still the only single person in the room. Mitch was married to a lovely, nice girl called Holly who was from New York, they had two girls named, Rachael and Hilary and were expecting a boy. Which left Luke and his boyfriend who were still dating, and had managed to make it to the little reunion party. There was only two people missing, although I had a feeling their hands were pretty full at the moment.
"We're here peoples," shouts Sam making her presence known in the room full of people.
"Hey dude," Drakes says shaking Hayden's hand.
"How's my nephews?" I ask Sam just as the boys come flying around the corner and into my legs.
"Joey, Matt and Tate, leave your Aunty Dani alone," Sam tells me frustrated. I laugh, leaning down and hugging the three boys. Tate was five, Matt was three and Joey was two.
"Ugh, those kids I tell you," she says once they've all ran away.
"We know you love them," I tell her as I hug her.
"So where's your youngsters and man?" she asks me, grinning.
"Where do you think?" I tell her as I open the window and look out. In the backyard, in the middle of the field and party was my husband, holding Logan on his shoulders and swinging Lily around. I could see that Logan had the red and white ball in his arms, laughing.
"Go out and join your family, we'll catch up later," Sam tells me as she walks off. I don't need telling twice, I ran down the stairs and outside. When I'm close enough, I put my arms around my son and grab him, turning him around to face me.
"Hello buddy," I tell him smiling as I tickle him, he laughs.
"I love you, your sister and daddy very much," I tell him once placing him back on the ground. Logan smiles as he hugs me tightly.
"I love you too mummy," he says grinning up at me. I feel someone hug my other leg and I look down to see my daughter, Lily.
"I love you as well mummy," she says softly, I lean down and kiss her.
"And I love you's all very much too," Hayden says picking his daughter up as I pick up Logan. Hayden hugs me, leaning in the twins hug each other as well, we were all a big hugging family.
"Can we play footy now please?" Logan asks and we all laugh at that. I mess his hair up as I sigh, still laughing.
"You're your fathers son alright," I tell him, making us all laugh again.
The End.
* * *
Well that's it guys, Football Love is completely finished and competed. I've had so much fun writing this, and I hope everyone has enjoyed reading it =) Next to come is: Miss Nerdy and Matt =]
I would have never thought that I would fall in love with little miss nerdy.
I would have never that I would fall for Matthew.
Meet Maggie the school nerd, straight A student, nice quiet shy girl. And then meet Matthew, the King of school, B+ student who's known to be best friends with Hunter Woods. Hunter left town at the age of sixteen, due to family problems. Matthew is the school king, he was popular and he had a girlfriend of course. Who wouldn't when you are hot and gorgeous. Maggie knows that her crush will stay a crush forever. But what happens when you add a carnival, a break-up and a cute little puppy into her life. That's right you get Little Miss Nerdy and Matt, oh and Snuggles.
So look forward to that, I'll be starting it soon, hopefully and same with Player Vs. Player. Again THANKS!!! for everyone who's stayed around with me from the very start. THANKS!!! for everyone who's taken the time to read, comment and vote =)
THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and again I wish everyone a very merrily Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
I'll catch you amazing people soon =P
~ Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. ~
Amy xxx