Chapter Eleven Dani's POV

"Dani, Dani." I sigh and roll back onto my other side, curling back up. "Sleeping beauty, wake the hell up girl," cries Sam jumping onto my bed.
"Samantha, what the hell," I scream groggily, I was still kinda half asleep if you couldn't already tell. "What do you want, it's only..." I glance at her bright pink alarm clock. "A quarter to seven," I say yearning. Sam is still in her pale pink pajamas, but she looked wide awake and her face was bright, glowing. Plus her blonde hair didn't even hint that she was asleep earlier, not a strand out of place. Sam decides to throw my phone at me instead of actually answering me. I went to catch my phone but because I was still tired, I ended up missing my phone completely, watching as it bounces a few times before landing in my lap. I look up to see Sam giggling, I start laughing too.
"So what's so exciting about my phone... except for just then," I say giggling again. "That you couldn't wait till tell me until after I woke up?" I ask glancing down at my red case on my phone. What secrets were you hiding from me phone?
"Oh you'll know when you see it," Sam says smiling as she pretends to oh so innocently check her nails. I frown slightly but unlock my phone, bringing up my front page. Everything seemed alright, nothing out of place, I glance back up at Sam.
"Keep looking," she says impatiently. I look back down at my phone, I finally see a number 1 on my messages. What this what was so important I had to been woken up and loss my sleep over.
"A message?" I sigh, as the messages load up slowly.
"Not just any old message Dani, the message," Sam says moving over so that she was right beside me.
"The message?" I say, she nods her head smiling. I roll my eyes but look back down at my screen. It was a message from Hayden. I still remember the one last night, where he wished me sweet dreams. I smile at the memory as the new one loads up.
"God your phones so slow," complains Sam loudly, I shrug.
Hayden: Hey Dani, I'm sorry if I woke you up :/ but I just wanted to ask sense you have no classes today, if you wanted to maybe go with me to the festive in town today? It's alright if you don't want to, I understand. Walker says thanks by the way :)
"Oh!" I say slightly shocked. I get hit in the ribs and I glare at Sam who shrugs innocently. That hurt, I thought as I rub my now sore ribs.
"He's so sweet, and he wants to take you to the festive," Sam says smiling at me. "Plus he's driving all the way here to get you and take you to the festive. Dani that's a long six hour drive girl, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be driving six hours just to chill," she continues. I frown, but I thought Hayden had to train harder for the upcoming match. And driving six whole hours here. I zone back in on Sam's voice.
"... And anyway you've been wanting to go to that music festive for years Dani. Well nows your chance girl, plus with your dream guy," she adds wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh hard at that.
"God Sam, he's not my dream guy, he's just..." I trail off. What was he now to me, a friend, a past lover, an ex.
"He's just what Dani?" Sam asks looking at me softly. I look up at her, biting my lip.
"I don't know Sam, I don't know what he is anymore," I say annoyed, I didn't know where we stood anymore. Sam's graze softens as she wraps her arms around me tightly.
"It's ok Danielle, everything's going to work out. Just you wait and see baby, but anyway what do you want him to be. Sorry I'm just a little curious," she says quietly. That's a good question, what did I want Hayden to mean to me. But I already knew the answer to that, I've known the answer to that for ages.
"Is it bad to still want the guy I love even though he left me Sam?" I ask so quietly even I didn't know if I actually asked.
"Oh baby, it's not a bad thing. You loved him and you still do, and he still loves you too, trust me on that." I glance up as Sam continues on saying things, making me smile again. "Now hurry up and message him back, oh I know what you can wear," she exclaims jumping up and rushing to the other side of the room.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Oh!" I gasp loudly, looking at myself in the mirror. I could hardly even recognise myself, was this Dani or was I in someone else's body or something. I lift my left hand up and the mirror version of me lifts her right hand up. I lift my right hand up, and the mirror me lifts her other hand up. I smile, as I twirl around. Giggling as my reflection does the same. The both of us were wearing a navy and white lace dress, along with a white belt, and simple black sandals. Sam had decided to do my hair in a dutch braid crown, and I had to say, I liked this style.

"You are amazing Sam," I say running over to her and nearly knocking her down as I hug her to death. Sam just laughs as she recovers from our near tumble and hugs me back. We both freeze when we hear someone knocking on our door, I glance at Sam, my eyes wide.

"Is it him?" I whisper to her, she shrugs while saying how could she know. "Go and check who it is Sam," I say shoving her towards the door. This time Sam doesnt catch her baance and she falls, it all goes in slow motion. Sam reaching out, her hand on the door, turning it and then she falls down right in front of the now fully open door. My mouth hangs open as I see who it was.
"Oh uh hi Drake," I say, his green eyes smile as he sees me and what I'm wearing.
"Wow.. you look pretty hot Dani," he states giving me one of his big smiles, I blush.
"Uh is anyone going to help me or anything?" asks Sam, I look down to see that she was still on her butt.
"I'm so sorry Sam," I say helping her back up, she just waves it off and turns to frown at Drake.
"What are you doing here Drake?" she asks, I frown slightly. Was it just me or was Sam acting strange around him or more like she thought different of him. I watch as Drake also frowns but then smiles.
"Oh I just popped by to ask if Dani here wanted to come to the festive with me?" My eyes widen, and I glance at Sam who was frowning at him. But then she snaps back into life.
"She already has plans to go I'm afraid Drake, and her date should be here any minute now," she says smiling. I blink as Drakes green eyes turn to me, staring at me.
"Date?" he echoes sounding a little different than before. I nod my head shyly.
"Yes a date, a guy who's asked her and she accepted. They go and have a good time together, that kind of date," Sam says now slightly annoyed with him.
"Oh so I take it you don't want to come with me?" he asks turning to face me. I open my mouth but then close it.
"Of course she doesn't, she's going with someone else Drake," says a frustrated Sam now glaring at him. Before anything else could be said, another voice joined in.
"I'm sorry I was late, training took longer today..." I look up to see Hayden stopping a little way from the three of us. I watch as he raises his eyebrow slightly, he glances at me and then over to Drake. "Is everything alright ladies? he's not annoying you is he?" Hayden asks us but he was looking at me. I snap out of it and shake my head, whereas Sam was nodding hers.
"I was actually just leaving," Drake says looking at Hayden then me and finally Sam who stared right back. I nod my head, not trusting my voice, with that Drake nods his head and walks off.
"You's alright?" Hayden asks concerned as he walks over to me and gently lifts my head so I had no choice meet to meet his eyes. "Dani?"
"We're fine. I'm fine," I manage to say looking into his green eyes, I could see that he was still worried. But he accepts my answer and drops his hand, turning to Sam.
"Well we better get going Sam, you sure you don't want to come along?" he asks kindly. Sam shakes her head laughing.
"I don't exactly want to be the third wheel no offence but thanks. You two go and have some fun and enjoy yourselves but no to much fun alright." I laugh as she adds her little wiggling her eyebrows at the end. "Remember..." she calls out behind us. "You only live once, so live in the moment you two, byeee," she shouts after us. We're both silent as we make it to his vehicle and get in.
"Hey you really ok?" he asks, touching my shoulder, I nod my head. Giving him a small smile, I was happy but I couldn't get my mind off what had happened earlier. "We'll have heaps of fun Dani, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I remember when you used to always want to go but we never got around to it," he says smiling.
"More like my dad never let me," I complain loudly, Hayden laughs softly.
"Oh by the way Dani..." he says softly glancing over at me. I tilt my head looking over at him, he was wearing a plain white shirt and dark jeans, he looked pretty handsome and hot.
"Yes?" I say softly and shyly, I wait for him to speak again.
"You look so beautiful," he says smiling, his green eyes lighting up, I blush as a huge smile made it's way onto my face. Hayden's smile widens even more when he sees me smiling. "I miss your full bright smiles," he says quietly and so softly that I thought I had misheard him. But the sad look in his eyes said I hadn't, I give him a small smile and glance out my window. Wondering what the music festive had in store for us.
* * *
Another update yay! =) I'm sorry I would've updated earlier but my boyfriend gave me his flu and so I haven't exactly been feeling up to writing :( but i just couldn't wait to update this so I'm sorry if there's any errors, mistakes or anything. I apologise, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next will be still in Dani's POV and about the music festival. Don't forget if you enjoyed, leave a comment, follow me, vote and share this story around, that would be amazing :D if you have any questions or maybe you have an idea or something please feel free to message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)
~ When you really love someone: age, distance, height and weight is just a damn number. ~
Amy xxx
P.S if any of you guys have any spare time and would like to make banners, it would mean a lot to me and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you and have your banner shown. Thanks guys =)