Chapter Thirteen

"Hello." I say as I answer my phone tiredly the next morning. I must have forgot to turn my phone off last night after training.
"I'm sorry dude I just got your message this morning, my phones been dead for awhile. So what did you want to talk to me about?" Hunter asks. I hear him muffing the phone quickly and trying to shoo someone away, I laugh as I then hear a door bring closed.
"You alright there mate?" I ask laughing as I hear him sigh.
"Oh yeah everything's fantastic, note the sarcasm," I can just picture him rolling his eyes.
"You sound like my sister," I say still laughing, I hear him laugh too.
"Hazel, stop banging on the door. I'll be out in a second and then I'll play with you, go and play with Destiny in games room or something," Hunter says loudly. "Sometimes sisters can be annoying," complains Hunter, I laugh as I get out of bed.
"I was wondering if you could do something for me today?" I ask him.
"Sure dude, but what is it?" he asks. I look at my calendar and smile at the big red circle marking 12th of February.
"Keep my sister and family busy today if you can, I've got a little surprise for them," I say smiling. Sense talking to Destiny last time, I really did miss her and the rest of my family. I had told Dani my plans earlier, and she was joining me to visit her parents as well. Plus I had a little something extra in mind. We both had a week off college because of Valentines day on the 14th, my coach wanted to take his wife on vacation and the same with Dani's teacher. So we had a whole four days of holidays to rest up and spend with family before it was hard training till the match.
"You coming to visit are you?" Hunter asks as I get a change of clothes and my already packed bag.
"Yep and I'm picking up Dani too, should be there already three-four so can you do that?" I ask him as I throw my top on.
"Sure, you know I was thinking it was a good day for all families to get together at a nice waterfall out of town today," I could hear him smiling.
"Sounds like an excellent idea. Crap is that the time already?" I say glancing at the flashing 8:12am. "I'm running behind, slept in again. I have to go but thanks dude and I'll catch you later," I say hanging up after he said his goodbye. I quickly finish changing, grab my bag and head out.
"See ya in four days Casey, Ethan, Evan, Walker, Mitch," I cry out as I close the door behind me. They were all playing on the Xbox, I'm surprised that didn't wake me up with them all yelling and screaming like they are.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Hey you alright?" I ask as Dani jumps in my car, throwing her bag in the backseat. I could see that her eyes were blotchy and red, had she been crying. "Dani?" She doesn't answer, I watch as she puts her seatbelt on and curls her feet under her. She turns her head to look out the window, I could hear her sniffling. I keep the car in park, as I watch her.
"Firefly, what's happened? Why are you crying?" I watch as she slowly lifts her head up and looks over at me, a single year was making it's way down her left cheek. I reach out and wipe the single tear, her eyes widen slightly, they're so beautiful her eyes. They're a warm brown colour, reminding me of chocolate and sometimes when she's really happy you could see a hint of silver, it was really cool.
"It's nothing..." she says quietly, she bits her lip trying not to cry again.
"Dani you've been crying, that is not nothing.. unless it's over some show or movie." I say earning myself one of her small smiles, well it's a start.
"Someone just... warning me about something," she says quietly glancing away from me again and out the window.
"Warning you about something?" I say raising my eyebrow slightly, she was either lying or not telling the full truth.
"Yeah but it's ok, can we just get going please," she says giving me another small smile as she wipes her eyes. I sigh quietly but nod my head, starting the car back up.
"Just promise me that if this person warns you again that you'll come and talk to me about it, I don't like seeing you cry Dani. It hurts because I can't do anything about it and I want to, I want to protect my firefly and see her happy," I say. I smile as Dani finally gives me her full, big smile, and there's the little bits of silver.
"I love you Hayden," she says softly and then she yearns giving me a shy smile. I lean over the seat and kiss the tip of her nose softly, she smiles.
"I love you too firefly," I say as I turn around and grab the blanket, placing it over her. "Sleep baby," I say smiling as she closes her eyes and snuggle into the blanket. I leave the stereo off, as I pull out and get back onto the road. As I glance back at the beautiful sleeping girl beside me, I can't help but wonder what it was that the person warned her about that made her cry.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Where is everyone?" asks Dani yearning again, I smile. For the whole trip, she had been sleeping, and still she was tired but it made her look cuter somehow. I grab my bag out of the back and walk towards the front door, dropping my bag down. I walk back to the car and grab Dani's bag as well, bringing it back to the door. I laugh as Dani yearns yet again, trying to cover it up by coughing.
"You still tired babe?" I ask as I turn the handle, oh yeah right it's locked.
"Maybe a tiny bit," she says softly giving me a shy smile. It was cute because her cheeks were a little red from leaning her face on the seat, and her shy smiles. It was kinda driving me crazy, she was just so...
"Here's the key," I look up to find Dani holding the spare key that she had got out from under the rock by the door. I shake my head trying to forget what I had been thinking before and walk inside. I drop both the bags in the hallway and walk into the kitchen, getting both of us a drink.
"Your cheeks are a little rosy Rose, care to explain why," says a cheeky voice behind me. So she had seen me blushing slightly, I decide to try and play it cool.
"Just a little hot," I lie taking a sip of the water to make it more believable.
"Uh huh," she says taking the drink I had offered her. "So it has nothing to do with you freezing at the door a few moments ago?" she questions, I look up to see her grinning at me.
"Nope," I say taking another sip, was it actually getting a little hot in here or something. I'm about to take another sip when someone throws their arms around my middle and pulls me off the seat. I spin around to see a cheeky looking Dani, she stands on her tip-toes and kisses me on the check. I pout, and Dani giggles softly, her hands still around me. I needed more then just a kiss on the cheek, I had missed her so much and we were alone. I grabbed her hands and gently peeled them off me, now she's pouting at me. I lean down and gently kiss her forehead.
"You're no fun," she whines still pouting up at me. I couldn't hold myself back now, I picked her up, kissing her deeply as she wraps her legs around me. I end up moving so that she was leaning up against the kitchen table. I sit her down on the table so that I could run my fingers through her long shining hair, while still kissing her. I smile as I hear her moan softly against my lips. I move my kisses down, starting at her forehead, her cheeks, her ears, her nose, trailing kisses down her neck and shoulders before going back to her lips. The whole time she's running her fingers through my hair, and moaning softly that it's driving me crazy just to hear her moaning in utter delight. I nip her lip softly, before releasing and looking down at her. Her eyes were still closed, but when I stopped, she opens them slowly and shyly looks up at me.
"I'm no fun am I?" I question her, as I begin placing kisses along her jaw. I get a moan and her running her hands down my back.
"Oh you're fun alright, you just don't play fair," she states, then I hear something like a purr. I stop what I was doing and look down at her, I swear this girl just purred.
"Did you just purr?" I ask her smirking, Dani blushes and shakes her head. "Yes you did, don't be embarrassed. It's very sexy," I say deeply as I go back to trailing kisses down her neck again. I feel her legs go back around me tightly, and her hands going up and down my back. It was good, it felt very good.
"You're a teaser," she says pouting as I continue to very slowly lift my shirt off. Obliviously she isn't patient because she quickly lifts it over my head and freezes staring at me. My eyes widen as she keeps staring at me or more so my body.
"You liking the view babe?" I ask, she lifts her head up and her eyes widen.
"You have a six pack," she states loudly, I raise an eyebrow. I nearly laugh at her stunned look as she reaches out and runs her hand down my chest. That's very nice.
"I think it's time that maybe I was the one teasing you," she says softly looking back up at me. I smile as she throws her hands around my neck, and starts playing with my hair, slowly at first. I don't know why but some reason a girl playing with your hair was just a turn on. I moan as she starts shifting so that she could begin trailing kisses down me, the earlobe, the neck, shoulder, and down my chest. Oh goodness, she really was turning me on fast.
"Look who's moaning now," she whispers in my ear, her lips softly touching my ear.
"Hmm," I mumble as I enjoy her hands wandering up and down me, moaning the further she goes down. Then she stops, I look down at her, she looks shyly up at me.
"What's the matter?" I ask her, my voice deep and huskily.
"I..uh..your..." she trails off blushing, it's then that I know what she's talking about.
"What.. you turn me on," I say shrugging as she turns around trying to hide the fact that she was still blushing. I grab her again and bring her back in front of me, I lean down and gently nibble her earlobe, she moans softly.
"I shouldn't.. turn you on," she whispers quietly.
"Why not?" I ask going back to kissing her.
"Because I'm just me, and I don't see you getting all... worked up about me," she says throwing her hands up in the air. I pull back and stare at her. "What?" she says a little embarrassed.
"Babe, trust me you turn me on so easily," I mumble against her neck. Dani giggles shyly, as she tries to hide from me. "Don't go all shy on me, it's cute when you blush," I say. Dani lifts her head up slowly, her cheeks slightly red. She's so hot and cute at the same time and it's killing me not to take this any further. Dani wraps her legs around me again as she also wraps her arms around my neck and nibbles my earlobe gently. Oh my, I don't know how much longer I could control myself.
"We're back kids."
* * *
Well here's the next chapter guys. Things were staring to get a little intense and hot don't you think? I thought it was about time that they started doing a little more then kissing, holding hands and looking at each other. I hope I did that part alright. What about the ending, the cliff hanger, who do you think it is? What is Hayden and Dani going to do? Guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter, I may post the next chapter a little later or tomorrow some time. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, please comment, follow and vote. Also just letting you know that I'm taking book cover requests so if you'd like one just check out my story BookCover Design Requests and fill out the form. I'll be more then happy to do one for you's all, so please feel free to ask =)
~ My love for you is a journey... Starting at forever and ending at never. <3 ~
Amy xxx