Chapter Five Dani's POV

"So what's been going on with you and this guy?" questions Sam out of the blue one morning. I look up from my textbook and look at her back sense she was facing the tv.

"What do you mean, what's been going on Sam?" I say back, glancing down at my textbook and highlighting some key words to remember.

"Well gossip.."

"Is gossip, lies," I say stopping her from going any further with that statement.

"Uh huh," she says, then she turns the tv up a little louder. I sigh, as I get up and make my way to her, taking the seat beside her.

"I'm sorry Sammy," I say using her nickname, I even give her my puppy dog eyes. "Please forgive me." I watch as Sam tries hard not to glance at me, but she lost as soon as she saw my eyes.

"It's ok but when were you going to tell me about this guy. I'm like your protective older sister and I need to know if he's treating you right and all," she says giving me a smile.

"We're just friends, if you can even call it that," I mumble under my breathe. Sam glances at me, her eyebrows raised. God, I wish I could do that but when I do it, it looks like I've been stung by a bee or something stupid.

"Just friends?" she says frowning, it was more of a question than a statement.

"No strings attached," I say grinning, giggling at my line of choice.

"Huh huh," she replies in a disbelieving voice, but she laughs as well.

"So what plans do you have today Sammy?" I ask once I had catched my breathe back and stopped laughing like a crazy person.

"Well Mr Sanders wanted to see me about my solo thing at one, then Quinn wanted me to go shopping with her. Did I tell you that we're invited to a party tomorrow night, cause well we are," she says quickly. Sam was talking so quick, it was like watching and hearing a train fly past you but trying to count how many people were on board. Impossible.

"Party? what party and where, with whom, tomorrow, I have nothing to wear," I scream jumping up crazily.

"Calm down crazy women, I have all the answers to your questions. Just sit back down like a normal women would do," Sam says giggling as I sit back down slowly. "Ok. There's a party tomorrow night being held in the forest close by, and don't worry its safe. Now with whom, well there's going to be heaps and heaps of people, from all colleges around. Now with your clothing problem, I think I may have the perfect thing," she says walking over to my wardrobe.

"I'm not sure about this.. party Sam," I say quietly, I didn't want to meet more people or dance, sing or even go. Parties weren't exactly my thing but they were Sam's.

"Oh you're going baby, even if I have to drag you there and I'm telling you now that I will and it won't be pretty," she warns before emeraging her head from out of the wardrobe.

"But Sam," I complain loudly.

"No buts or Sam, you're going. Now what do you think of this outfit?" she asks as she puts the clothes up agaisnt me. The outfit was red leggings, a black singlet dotted with squences and a pair of black boots. I had to admit, I was in love with the outfit choice.

"Spot on girl," I say hi-fiving her, Sam smiles. "It's perfect," I say swinging around with the outfit.

"Now what am I going to wear?" she says to herself going through her wardrobe. I was about to go over and show her my pick but there was a loud knock on the door. Knock! Knock!

"I'm coming," I shout glancing at Sam but she just shurgs. I sigh and walk over to the door, who could it be? Sam and I had other friends here but none of whom we were really close with. I open the door, while saying hi but trail off as I see who it is.

"Who is it Dani?" I hear Sam shout.

"Drake?" I say surprised, Drake smiles at me as he leans agaisnt the opposite wall of the door.

"Hey there Dani, I thought I would come say hi while I was walking this way," he says, his green eyes flashing in the light.

"Oh," I say staring at him, his eyes they were so green, reminding me of a forest with specks of light.

"So.." he says glancing at the ground than back up at me. "You coming to the party tomorrow night?"

"I'm not quite sure," I say uncertainly, was I going or not. I watch as Drake's face falls a bit but then he smiles at me.

"But you should come, it'll be great fun and boring if you don't come," he says whining, wow I didn't know that a guy whining was actually hot. Dani snap out of it, he was just a guy, a very hot one at that. No Dani, think of something else, anything else.

"I'll uh think about it," I say quietly glancing up at him shyly through my lashes.

"Well think hard than, well I better get going but nice talking to you again," he says pushing himself off the wall.

"I will, bye," I say, watching as he walks down the corridor. Drake stops turning around to face me one last time.

"I'll miss you if you don't come," he calls softly, winking at me before turning and walking around the corner. I blush slightly at the last comment. I go back inside, closing the door behind me softly, resting my back agaisnt it.

"Who was it?" questions Sam, I look up at her as she stands close in front of me.

"Drake," I say quietly, trying to calm myself down and breathe.

"Oh," Sam says grinning at me. Yeah oh alright.

* * *

Chapter five is here finally, I'm sorry I couldn't post it earlier. I had finished it last night but it hadn't saved properly and so I had to re-write it all over again :/ but oh well it's here now guys :) What do you reckon of this party coming up? and of the conversation with Drake and Dani? I'm sorry that nothing really exciting happened in this chapter but I promise the next will be interesting. Can you guess why.. the party of course :P I'll let you guys in on a little secret alright... something exciting, un-expected, interesting, amusing, fascinating, astonishing, dramatic and mind-blowing is going to happen in the next chapter or two. Let's just say things are going to be quite interesting, also things will be heating up. What is going to happen when this love triangle come all face to face? some people are already picking who Dani will choose either the sweet, loving Hayden or the dark, mysterious Drake. Write in the comments who you are going for :P with all that out of the way, don't forget to comment, follow and vote if you enjoyed and I'll catch yous all soon :)

Amy xxx