Chapter Three

"Wake up dude, training starts in an hour," I roll over and grab a pillow, throwing it over my head. "Wakey, wakey sunshine," he says again, when I don't reply, he decides to throw pillows at me. I sit up in bed and glare at Casey, he was already up, showered and dressed.

"Casey leave me alone dude," I mumble rolling back over and trying to go back to sleep. I feel someone grab the end of the bed cover and pull it up and off me.

"CASEY," I scream annoyed at him, I wasn't in a good mood this morning as you could probably already tell.

"Woah, something crawled up your damn butt this morning dude," Casey says holding his hands up and walking away from my bed slowly.

"I'm sorry Casey," I say making myself get up and motivated.

"Nah it's alright dude, you alright though?" he asks moving to sit on the sofa and turn on the small t.v we had in the room.

"Oh yeah I'm just.. great," I mumble running my fingers through my hair in frustation, as I look for the workout gear.

"You don't have to tell me, just know that I'm here for you bud," Casey says giving me a smile. I nod my head and head off to the shower, maybe that would calm me down a bit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So I heard you didn't have the best morning," Luke says when Casey and I had joined the another boys on the benches. I shake my head, while tying my shoe laces up.

"We heard you screaming Casey's name and we were like, what the hell were you two doing in there," says Ethan and Evan. Both of the boys had the same midnight black hair and the same green eyes. The only difference between the twins was that Ethan had a scar across his right check and Evan had a scar across his left check. It was a little freaky out similar they really were, same bulid as well.

"You two are idiots," Casey says rolling his eyes and punching them both but he was laughing with the others too. I glance up when I hear a loud noise, something fast and quick. I spy a dark blue jeep that had the roof off, it was driving dangeroulsy fast towards us.

"Oh no," says Evan, glacing at the on coming vehicle.

"Not them again, Casey what do we do man?" asks Luke glancing at Casey beside me. Casey doesn't say anything, just watches the jeep come closer. I hope that had time to slow down otherwise they woud crash into us. At the last possible second, the driver takes a hard left, spinning sideways as it stopped in front of us.

"Tigers, no wait pussys," cries one of the guys standing up on the back.

"Damian, get the out of here," says Casey calmly standing up and facing them. The dude Damian, jumps off the back and lands perfectly on the ground.

"What do you guys know, Casey is still their caption guys. He still has gut then, good to see," Damian says looking at Casey then laughing at his own stupid joke, his crew laughs too.

"Of course he's still our caption, he deserves the damn spot," says Evan backing his mate up.

"And we would've won too if it hadn't been for your team mate cheating with that last goal," Ethan says standing beside his twin and glarring at Damian and his guys.

"Hold your horses there Ethan, we didn't cheat. So suck it up big boy or go and cry to your mother," says Damian glacing at Ethan. "And you," he says pointing at Evan. "Are wrong, your caption does not derserve the damn spot and you all know it."

"Get off your damn high horse and leave everyone alone. Go back to where you came from Damian," I say loudly, causing everyone to turn and look at me.

"And who the hell are you?" Damian says coming to stand in front of me, I was taller but only by a few inches. Damian's blond hair was damp and his face was red, his brown eyes dark.

"The names Hayden Rose," I say standing to my full height. Where had I heard the name Damian before, I had heard it somewhere and I knew it was important.

"Wait The Hayden Rose, as in Jeremy Rose's son," Damian says shocked. What can I say, my dad was pretty popular back in his time here, still was. I nod my head and the crowd goes deadly quiet around us. Damian gains control of himself again and turns around to face his guys.

"Lets head back boys, we better leave these boys be," he yells jumping back up into the jeep.

"See you around Rose," he cries before they took off and was gone.

"Ok that was weird but anyway the coach wants us in the gym this morning," says Luke glancing at us. With that said, we make our way to the gym for our first pratice session.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's later after our big day long session in bed, that I remember why Damian was so important.

"I'm dead," I mumble throwing the pillow over my head.

* * *

Well guys I think I did this chapter good, well hopefully it's alright :/ :) The plot thinckens with Damian now added in the story, what do you guys think of him? Do you guys have any ideas on why Hayden had to choose sports and not music yet? What about why Damian is so important? Well if not that's alright cause you'll just have to keep reading the story, more secrets will be revealed as time goes on hehe :P if you're enjoying the story please comment, follow and vote, that'll mean a lot to me and I'll know you guys are enjoying this :) with all that said, i'll be posting the next chapter a little on today because I'm bored and I'm in a writing mood, well I always am but today I really wanna keep writing this so I'll catch you guys later. PeAcE oUt EvErYoNe 👊

Amy xxx