4

edited

" god, what am i gonna do? " you asked yourself as you sat on the floor.

it was now only 15 minutes left on your timer and you had locked yourself in the room's bathroom, much to yeona's dislike.

" i need air, " you continued talking to yourself.

you quickly stood up and dusted yourself off before walking out of the bathroom. yeona was laying on her bed, texting her soulmate you assumed.

" i'm going out for a bit. " you murmured as you went for the door.

" okay, be careful and don't stay out too late. " she replied softly, sensing your stress.

you looked at the clock. it was 6 pm.

" sure! " you replied before walking out.

as you exited the hotel building you immediately breathed in the air. as it was later at night, the chilly air didn't surprise you a lot.

you practically had no idea where you were going. it had come down on you that you'd meet your soulmate outside, but you assumed it didn't matter where you went. so a coffee shop it was.

as you walked inside, a little 'pling' was heard from above the door. you could smell the coffee in the air which instantly relaxed you.

the guy behind the counter looked up at you as you walked up to him,

" one caramel latte, " you stated.

" that'll be 4$. " he said, " your order will be ready in 5 minutes. "

you nodded and sat down at a table by the window. you tapped nervously on the table as you looked at the people walking by. some walked hand in hand while others were completely alone. nervously, you tapped your finger against the wooden table.

after a few minutes, the guy came with your drink as someone else walked through the door.

you looked at him up and down, he was wearing a hoodie, jeans, sneakers and some kind of face covering.

when he got his order he looked like he was walking towards you which threw you off slightly. then however, you realized he was probably walking to the table behind you.

by now you had completely forgotten about the timer on your wrist that slowly counted the seconds down. from 5, it went lower and lower until it finally hit 0.

" ouch! " you yelled as you felt something hot on your chest. you looked up to see the guy standing there, with wide eyes.

he just spilt all of his coffee very hot beverage over you.

" oh my god i'm so sor- " just then, you heard a
'click' sound which made your eyes go down to your wrist. there, instead of a timer was now a beautiful flower tattoo.

" oh, " you simply stated, not knowing what else to say.

the people sitting around the two of you had started turning around to look at what was going on.
you caught the guy looking at you, before he grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the café.

" uh, i'm sorry but where are we going? " you asked him, trying to stop.

" to get you a new shirt, i literally ruined the one you're wearing with my tea. " he explained.

he turned to you and pulled his face covering down. you didn't know what you'd expected him to look like but he was very attractive.

" no, it's fine! " you hurried a reply. " my hotel is nearby so i'll be there in a few minutes. "

" are you sure? " he asked.

" i'll wash it tomorrow, my friend will be busy going to some concert anyway. " you said with a shrug.

he looked at you. " what concert, may i ask? "

" oh, some kpop group named bts i think? " you said.

his eyes widened slightly which confused you. " oh, well uh maybe we should introduce ourselves? "

you nodded slightly. " i'm y/n. "

" beautiful name, " he said and smiled at you.
" i'm taehyung and, god i don't know how to explain this but the concert you mentioned, it's kind of my concert. "

" what? " you asked in surprise. " that's a coincidence. i can't really say i care though. "

he looked up at you. " so you're not uncomfortable with it? "

you sighed. " it's fine, really. i know it'll probably be more difficult to make getting to know each other work but i'll be fine. "

-

a/n; this is so bad but anyways, here ya go!

a/n 2: i hate reading this shit HONESTLY