14

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS I CANT BELIEVE IT🥺🥺
——————

you woke up with a feeling of happiness falling you up. today taehyung was coming to chicago, you'd finally meet him again. yesterday, he'd texted you, asking you out on a date. all he'd said was to for you to ' dress nice' and that he'd pick you up at 7.

in the past 10 days, you'd been feeling sad. being without your soulmate was supposed to be hard, but you had no idea it was gonna be like this. it was like when you weren't with him, you felt this empty hole in your soul.

you had taken today off from work to just rest up. yeona has promised you she'd help you get ready for your date, even if you worked with makeup, she was much more fashionable and into that stuff than you.

-

" y/n, get up! " yeona yelled as she stormed into your room. " taehyung will pick you up in 7 hours, we have to start getting you ready soon! " she started dragging you out of bed. " there's 7 hours left! " you protested. she sighed. " you're so bad at this stuff, you have to eat breakfast now, then you'll take a long relaxing batch and then we will get started on hair and makeup, and we have to go buy a dress! " she sounded quite excited.

" fine, " you said with a groan. you knew that there wasn't any point in trying to argue with yeona. you got up and walked to your kitchen.

" i'm making toast, do you want some? " you asked yeona who shook her head. you started making your toast while yeona was sitting on a chair, blabbering about going dress shopping. " eat up quickly! we have to find a beautiful dress! " she ordered.

" okay, okay, " you muttered while taking the toast out of the toasting machine.

{1.5 hours later}

" try these! " yeona told you and handed you about 6 different dresses. " but i've tried 5 already! " you whined. she crossed her arms. " go, " she ordered. you muttered a response before you went back into the dressing room.

you started putting the first dress on which was a yellow flowy dress that ended right over your knees.
you walked out to show yeona. " this one is not it, " you told her. " it's a bit short, don't you
think? " yeona asked. you nodded. " i'll try another one, " you said.

the next one was beautiful. the colour was
pink/silverish. the length was perfect for you, it ended below your knees and had long sleeves. it had a rib in tied around your waist. it was perfect.

" wow, " you whispered as you looked at your reflection. after a few seconds, you showed yeona.

" damn girl! " she said as she saw you. " you look glowing in that! " she started clapping her hands in excitement. " i love it, " you told her. " you look amassing, go off queen, " yeona complimented with a smile. " thank you, " you replied with a bright smile.

-

you ended up buying that dress and then yeona and you hurried home because apparently you had too little time to get ready now. once the two of you got home, you went to the bathroom to take a bath.

as you stepped into the bath, you felt your whole body relax. the water was warm, but not burning hot. it was perfect. you sighed in relaxation.
the water calmed you down a lot, all the stress and sadness you'd felt lately washed away.

you started washing your hair and body, because yeona had told you to hurry.

{30 minutes later}

" jeez, that took long, " yeona stood with crossed arms as you stepped out of the bathroom. you shrugged. " now, you'll do your own makeup since you're the expert here and then i'll do your hair, okay? " she informed you. " okay, " you replied and sat down by your desk.

" i'll do some light makeup, so make sure my hair won't look too fixed, " you said while putting primer on. yeona hummed in response from behind you, you assumed she was looking at ideas for different hairstyles.

your makeup look was quite simple, you put on a small amount of foundation. then some blush and highlighter, some eyeshadow and mascara.

lastly, you took a pink lip tint and put it on.

" i'm done, " you announced after about 45 minutes. yeona perked up and ran over to you, " okay, taehyung will be here in 2 hours, so we better
hurry, " she started off immediately with blow drying your hair. " what are you gonna do? " you asked her.
" you'll see, " she mumbled while brushing your hair.

you decided to just go with the flow and trust yeona, she did have a habit of going over the top but that was just how she was.

while sitting there, you started thinking about taehyung.

what is he going to wear?

will he think i'm beautiful?

what if i'm too dressed up?

a million thoughts were running through your head at this point. " hey, don't be nervous, " yeona suddenly told you. " how do you know i'm
nervous? " you raised your eyebrows at her. " i'm your best friend, i know a lot about you, " she responded while chuckling.

-

when yeona was finally done with your hair, you had about 20 minutes until taehyung would pick you up. she had curled your hair and then done a sleek low ponytail. " this looks amazing, " you said in awe as you looked at your hair. the person staring back at you in the mirror was the opposite of you, yet it was still you. " you look amazing, " yeona said and smiled.

" now, you have to get changed and we have to put your shoes on and then you'll leave! " yeona clapped her hands together before going to get your dress.

as you put your dress on, your whole look became complete. yeona handed you a pair of black heels to go with the look. you looked amazing, but walking in heals was certainly not your talent.

" go, i think a car is outside! " yeona literally almost pushed you down the stairs. she seemed more excited than you.

" bye! " you yelled as you reached for the door handle.

-
🗿