11

" that was so fun! " you squealed as you went of the ride. taehyung was completely red in his face from screaming and laughing and his hair was chaotic.

" come here, " you ordered. as he went up to you, you started fixing his hair. you didn't realise how close the two of you were standing to each other.

taehyung pov

she sure was beautiful as hell. how could i get so lucky? she was fixing my hair that probably looked like a mess, that gave me some time to study her face. she slid the mask down so it was was handing onto her chin.

her piercing light brown eyes always had me drowning in them. and the way her eyebrows furrowed when she was thinking. my eyes traveled down to her pink tinted lips. they looked so soft-

" done! " y/n suddenly announced, making me snap out of my thoughts.

your pov

you'd noticed taehyung staring at your face as you fiddled with his hair. once you finished you were blushing like crazy. " uhm, w-where do you want to go now? " you looked down on the floor.

" err, maybe we should get food? " taehyung said awkwardly. you nodded and started looking around.
" look, they have burgers over there! " you said once you saw a hamburger stand. you ran over there and looked at the menu.

once both you and taehyung had decided what to order you had to stand in line for a while.
" do you want me to order? " you asked him when there was only 1 person in front of you. " sure, i'll go and find somewhere to sit, " he smiled. you nodded and turned your attention to the cashier.

" hello, what can i get for you? " he asked, sounding very not enthusiastic. " uhm, two burger meals, " you said. he nodded. " that'll be $15, " he replied. " your food will be served to your table, " he told you.

you quickly walked away and tried to find taehyung. there was quite a lot of people there, and you kept bumping into 5 people every second. " sorry, " you mumbled as you accidentally stepped on a lady's foot. she scoffed at you.

" where is he? " you muttered as you continued looking around.

when you finally spotted him, you walked up.
" what took you so long? " he asked. " i could really find you, besides there are like 10 million people here, " you said with an annoyed voice, not realising you were speaking english. " oh, sorry, " you quickly added one you noticed. taehyung chuckled.

-

once the food finally came you immediately started eating. " this is so good, " you said with a muffled voice. you didn't notice taehyung taking his phone out, so once you heard a 'click' you turned to him.
" hey! " you whined. " did you take a photo? i look like a gross 3 year old when i eat, " you pouted.

" shut up, you're cute, " he huffed. you blushed slightly. " but really, how can you eat so gracefully? " you asked him in confusion. " i guess i'm that amazing, " he winked. you scoffed at the boy. " sure, sure, " you teased him.

{time skip}

it was late now. the sun was setting and you and taehyung were only going on one ride before leaving. the ferris wheel.

" it's so high though, " you said as you looked up at the ride. taehyung raised his eyebrows at you.
" you're scared of this but not all the crazy roller coasters? " he asked. you nodded. " on roller coasters you don't have time to be scared, " you replied.

" true, " he said.

after that it was your turn. the amusement park was closing in 1 hour so there wasn't many people there. you and taehyung had your own little thingy to sit in.

as it started moving upwards you peaked out. you got a pretty good view of la from there. " it's so pretty, " you whispered under your breath. it was dark outside and all the lights made it 100x more beautiful to look at.

you turned to look at taehyung who was sitting beside you. " look outside, " you told him. he looked to where you pointed.

it was like all the lights were caught in his eyes. they were so beautiful. " enjoying the view? " he raised his eyebrow at you. " u-uh, " you started blushing and hid your face. you could hear him chuckle. " don't cover your pretty face, " he whispered and pulled your hands away from your face.

you looked up at his glistening eyes. by now you were at the top and la was behind you.

you and taehyung held eye contact for a few seconds before his eyes traveled down to your lips. " may i? " he whispered softly. ( we love a man that asks for consent ). you nodded. he slowly leaned in and soon your lips met.

once they touched it felt like fireworks were going off. it was like everything felt complete. in that moment you forgot about everything, it was like only you and taehyung existed. his soft lips were moving against yours, the kiss was loving. he wasn't forcing anything. it was real.

after a few seconds he pulled away. taehyung stares at your face for a while, admiring the beauty in front of him. " you're so beautiful, " he mumbled and played with a strand of your hair. at this point, you were blushing and freaking out on the inside. you turned around to look at the view again, the attraction always stopped for a few seconds at the top so you still had a good view of la.

you felt yourself leaning backwards, so you were now sitting with your back against taehyung's chest. the warmth from his body radiated. you felt your whole face heating up. " this is nice, " you mumbled. taehyung hummed in response. " i'm happy i got you as my soulmate, " he mumbled. " i'm happy too, you're amazing, " you smiled softly.

-
this was so cheesy.