8

" and, done! " you said with relief once you finished signing everything. you stretched your arms out before looking at the clock.
the concert was about to end in 15 minutes.

you let out a yawn. " are you tired? " mina asked with a chuckle.

you nodded. " i'm gonna sleep for a bit, " you said before closing your eyes, going into dreamland.

[timeskip, a while later]

" y/n, wake up! "

you groaned as you opened your eyes. " who is it? " you said before yawning.

" it's me! " once you recognized taehyungs voice, your eyes flew open.

" oh, hi.. " you mumbled while looking down in embarrassment.

he chuckled. " it's okay, "

you looked up at him. " wait, what time is it? " you said with furrowed eyebrows.

" the concert ended 15 minutes ago, we're leaving in 40. " he said with a smile.

you nodded. " i guess i'll have to give the poets back to your manager.. " you mumbled as you stood up.

" what did you and him talk about? " taehyung said in curiosity.

" i had to sign a bunch of papers. and then he asked me if i would like to go back to Korea with you guys. " you told him.

he nodded slowly, " will you? "

" maybe. " you replied. just after that you got a text from yeona saying that she was waiting.

" shoot! i have to go! " you said and grabbed all your stuff, gave taehyung a quick hug, and ran out to meet yeona.

then it hit you, " did i fucking hug him? "

a/n; thank you guys so much for 100+ reads! it means so much to me. 🥺