19

" okay, this was the last box, " you said to yourself while wiping some sweat off your forehead. your apartment was pretty big but not huge. but the apartment wasn't even visible because of all the boxes. things were scattered everywhere.

" i do not remember moving being this difficult, " you muttered while sitting down on the couch. you let out a deep breath in exhaustion.

taehyung was coming over in a few hours because they were apparently announcing that he had found his soulmate today, which gave you some more time to pack up.

you'd packed up two of the boxes which mostly contained kitchen supplies and some bathroom things. luckily, you had a bathtub in your apartment which you were very thankful for.

after a few more minutes of being lazy, you forced yourself to get up and continue packing up.

you decided to pack up your clothes, bed stuff and some of the kitchen stuff. you had one big closet in your bedroom, along with a tv and a small desk. the bed wasn't huge but definitely bigger than your last one.

you quickly carried the three boxes into your bedroom and started packing your clothes up.

{5 hours later}
you were now pretty much packed up, you still had about 2 boxes left that were filled with random shit. taehyung would be at your place in a few minutes so you quickly ran around and cleaned up. even though you moved in a few hours ago, you still managed to make a mess in the kitchen.

suddenly, the doorbell rang so you quickly went to open. it was taehyung.

he walked inside and closed the door after himself.

" hey angel, " he smiled and embraces you in a tight hug. you took his scent in. " hi, " you whispered.
taehyung was quite a lot taller than you, you were the perfect height to bury your face into his chest/shoulder area.

after you pulled away, he took his shoes and jacket off. " do you want me to show you around? " you asked him. he nodded. " okay then, " you replied and grabbed his hand and went to the kitchen.

" it's kind of a mess in here, " you mumbled.

taehyung chuckled. " you already used 3 mugs? " he pointed at the 3 coffee mugs standing by the sink.
you shrugged. " yeah, "

taehyung shook his head and laughed.

" the apartment is nice though, " he said while looking around. " it's much bigger than i
expected, " you replied. taehyung hummed.
" the walls are empty tho, " he pointed out.

" what do i put there? posters of you? " you replied teasingly.  " maybe, " he replied with a wink.

you shook your head and chuckled at him.

after a few minutes of standing in the kitchen you showed him your living room, which he seemed to like and then your bedroom.

" wait, you have a tv? " he asked in shock.

" yes, " you said happily. taehyung suddenly threw himself onto your bed. " comfy, " he mumbled and leaned against the headboard of the bed. you stared at him in disbelief. " i just made it, " you whined.

taehyung gave you a cheeky smile before reached his arms out and pulling you down.

" hey! " you yelled.

you were now half laying on top of him and half sitting/laying on the bed. he shrugged and pulled you up so you were sitting with your back against his chest. the warmth from his body made you heat up.
he sneaked his arms around you and rested his chin on top of your head.

" are you nervous? for the announcement? " taehyung asked after a while of silence. " of course i am. what if they don't like me? " you bit your lip while fiddling with your hands in your lap.

taehyung started drawing small patters on your arm with his fingers, making you relax. " they're gonna love you," he murmured. " just like i do, " he added quickly. you blushed. " really? " you asked.

" of course, they're- " he started but you cut him off. 
" no, i mean the other thing you said, " you mumbled.

he sighed. " i know it's not been very long since we met and that everything has gone by so fast but yeah, i do love you, " he tugged on your shoulders, signalling you to turn around which you did.

he looked straight into your eyes.

" and the armys are gonna love you as well, " he cupped your cheeks and pecked your lips.

you blushed. " i-i love you too, " you looked down in embarrassment, making taehyung chuckle and pull you closer to him. " you're too cute, " he whispered.

-
i got sent home from school bc i have a cough and now i'm not allowed there until it's gone😳😳