6

you froze on the spot. you didn't know what to say or do.

" hi y/n! " taehyung said once he saw you. you looked up and gave him a smile.

" hello taehyung, " you replied.

the 7 boys sat down around the same table you were sitting at.

" so, you're y/n? " one guy said in perfect english.

" yeah i am, and you don't have to speak english, " you said in korean.

all of them expect taehyung looked quite surprised. you chuckled slightly.

" uh, okay. do you want us to introduce ourselves? " the same guys said.

you nodded.

" i'm namjoon! "

" i'm jin! "

" i'm yoongi. "

" hoseok, but you can call me hobi if you
want. "

" i'm jimin! "

" and i'm jungkook. "

" okay, i'm y/n. " you said once they all finished.

" how did you two meet? " jin asked.

you looked over at taehyung. he motioned for you to answer the question. " uhm, he spilled his coffee all over me and then wanted to buy me a new shirt. " you said, making the whole group erupt in laughter.

" wait, why do you speak korean? " jimin asked.

" oh, my friend, who is actually going to the concert today is korean and she taught me. " you explained. they all nodded once you finished.

" are you in college? " jungkook asked.

you shook your head. " i'm a professional stylist. " you said.

taehyung was about to say something when your phone started ringing. it was yeona.

" excuse me, " you said and walked over to the couch as you answered the call.

" hello? " you said, in english.

" hello? " yeona said.

" uh, did something happen? " you asked her.

" no, i just wanted to see how you're doing. "

you hummed. " well, i'm fine. everyone here is really nice. " you replied while fiddling with the hem of your shirt.

" wait, have you met the boys yet? " she whisper yelled.

you chuckled. " yes, they're here right now. " you told her while giggling.

" WHAT? please tell them that i love them! " she yelled. you nodded before hanging up and waking back to the table.

" who was that? " hoseok asked.

" my friend. oh and she wanted me to tell you guys that she really loves you. " you said and smiled.

" well, tell her that we say thank you, " jungkook said.

you nodded. " i will. "

a/n; okay this is boring i'm sORRY.