9

a/n: i'm so sorry that i haven't posted lately but school has started so i haven't really had enough time to post.

" i'm so embarrassed! " you whined.

yeona let out a chuckle. " it's okay, it was your soulmate instinct, " she said.

you gave her a look before putting your head in your hands. " i just hugged him without thinking! " you said.

" why are you overthinking it? it's not like you kissed him. it was just a simple hug, " she said and shrugged.

you sighed but nodded. you didn't even know why you were embarrassed. usually you didn't have any problems with skinship but with taehyung it was just different. he was an idol, you were an ordinary girl.

you snapped out of your thoughts as your phone vibrated in your pocket.

" is it taehyung? " yeona teased.

" it is? he asked if i wanted to go out
tomorrow, " you said. " we are leaving in 3 days, right? "

" yeah, but they were holding a
meeting, right? " yeona asked.

you nodded. " we have to discuss some stuff, they also wondered wether i will go to korea with them or not, " you told her.

" really? but then you can live with me and my soulmate until you find your own place! " yeona said in excitement.

you laughed at her, " but that means that i have to leave my whole life here, " you relied with a sigh. " it's a lot to take in. "

" i understand that, but he's your soulmate. you know that you'll feel better if you can be with him. that's just how it is. besides, i'll be there. " yeona spoke.

you nodded. of course you wanted to move to korea, it would be better if you and taehyung were close. but a part of you still felt like you weren't ready to leave your whole life behind.

" let's just go to sleep, okay? " yeona said and patted your back. you nodded and gave her a smile before walking into your bedroom.

soon, you fell into dreamland.