12

" what happened? " yeona started bombarding you with questions once you stepped inside. you quickly took your coat off and hung it up. " chill, " you waved your arms in front of you to shut her up.

" tell me, " she whined. you chuckled, " well, he took me to the amusement park. it was amazing, " you smiled as you thought back about the day. " he kissed me, " you whispered. " what?! " she shrieked. you turned to face her, " he was so, loving, " you mumbled. " i'm actually gonna pass out! " she yelled.

you furrowed your eyebrows. " why? "

" you're in looooove, " she sung. you smacked her shoulder. " n-no! " you tried to sound convincing but failed miserably. " you are, " she smiled cheekily at you. " anyways, you have to sleep. we have a long day tomorrow, " she pointed out. " right, we have to pack since we leave in 2 days, " you groaned. " and i have that dumb meeting, " you whined.

" have you even told taehyung that we're leaving in 2 days? " yeona crossed her arms. " i will, " you sighed and picked your phone up. " i'll call him now, "

-

" hello? " taehyung's voice said at the end of the line.

" hey, i know the meeting is tomorrow but i should probably tell you that i'm leaving in 2 days, " you mumbled. " awh, seriously? " he sounded sad. " yeah, yeona is moving in 4 weeks or something so she needed time to prepare and i don't have the money to stay here. i have work too, " you sighed deeply.

" where do you even live? " taehyung asked. you realised you hadn't told him where you lived.
" oh, i live in chicago, " you chuckled. " really? " you could almost see him light up. " we're stopping there for a concert in 3 weeks! " he said happily.

" wait, really? " you smiled. " yeah, we that's our last stop before we go back to korea, " he told you. " ah, okay, " you replied. " well, i have to start packing, " you sighed. " i'll see you tomorrow, " you said before hanging up.

you looked at the clothes spread out on the floor and then at your empty suitcase. " nah, " you said and laid down on your bed. soon you fell asleep.

{next day}

" wake up bitch! " someone yelled before you felt a heavy thing jump on you. " what the- " you shrieked as you tried to sit up. as you opened your eyes you saw yeona. " get off me, " you groaned before pushing her off.

" it's 9 am, you have to get up, " she scoffed. " shit, the meeting starts in 1 hour, " you shrieked. you literally ran up from bed and into the bathroom.

" why do i always sleep too much? " you said to yourself while washing your face. you quickly brushed your teeth before running back to your room. the car was supposed to pick you up in 20 minutes because their hotel was far away.

" why didn't you wake me up earlier? " you yelled to yeona who was in the kitchen while you were trying to find a somewhat presentable outfit. " because you looked so cute while sleeping! " she replied.

you scoffed. as you looked at the watch, it was already 9.14. " i guess i'll skip makeup, " you muttered and ran out. " i'll se you soon! " you yelled to yeona before rushing outside.

" i hate her, " you muttered as you rushed down the stairs. once you reached the outside, the car was there.

" hello again y/n, " the driver smiled at you. it was the same guy as two days ago. " hi, " you smiled back. you were alone in the car expect for the driver and a girl in the back seat. " who are you? " you furrowed your eyebrows. " ah, my name is mia, " she smiled sweetly at you. " seokjins soulmate, " she quickly added.

you nodded, " okay, " you replied. " i'll be at the meeting too since they haven't announced mine and jins relationship either, " she smiled nervously.

" when did you two meet? " you asked her. " in london last year, " she replied. it wasn't until now you noticed her british accent. " okay, " you said quietly. " are you nervous? " she suddenly asked.

" i don't really know, " you shrugged. " i guess? " you said. she nodded. " we had a meeting like this when i met jin and you should worry but they may announce it to the public, " she informed you. now you started feeling a lot more nervous.

if they announced it to the public, what would happen?

{at the hotel}

you and mia had chatted on the way to the hotel. she was really nice and funny. " is it this room? " you asked her once you stood outside of a meeting room.
she nodded. " i think so, " she peeled her head inside and once she saw it was right, she opened the door completely.

the members were already sitting around the table, you took the empty seat beside taehyung.

" are you nervous? " he whispered as you sat down. you nodded. " hella nervous, " you fiddled with your hands in your lap. he laid his hand on top of yours, making you smile. you intertwined your fingers together. " what are we even talking about? " you asked him. " probably how we're gonna handle the situation, " he said while fixing his hair with his free hand. " the fans are gonna notice anyway, " he continued.

you and taehyung continued chatting until a short man walked it. " good morning everyone, " he said and sat down. you decided to fix your posture since you didn't want to look like a potato sack.

yours and taehyung's hands were still intertwined under the table, giving you some sort of mental support.

" so, as we know, taehyung met his soulmate, " the man started off and motioned towards you.

" u-uh, hello, my name is y/n y/l/n, i'm 23 and from chicago, " you glanced at all the unknown faces. you assumed they were staff or some important people.
the man gave you a reassuring smile.

" my name is bang si hyuk, " he smiled. you nodded. he coughed slightly before he started talking again.
" so, what we're gonna talk about today is how to handle the situation. since bts' fans will notice, we might have to announce both jins and taehyung's findings of their soulmates, " he started off.

" but to start off, miss y/n, could you tell us about your life at the moment? work and stuff, " he turned towards you. taehyung squeezed your hand under the table. " well, i'm currently working at a makeup store in chicago. i'm a professional stylist, i have a degree in both makeup and hair. i currently live with my best friend yeona kim but she's moving to korea soon with her soulmate, " you informed them.

" okay then, are you planning on going with her? " mr bang asked. " probably, i have some friends here but it would be easier if i moved. that way i'd be close to taehyung too, " you replied. " she's moving in about four weeks, " you quickly added.

" great then, we will discuss that later on. if you're going to move we have to make sure that you get a living space that's in a safe neighbourhood, " he announced.

-

the meeting continued and the things that had been decided was that you were moving, you had insisted on paying for your apartment even though bighit was going to help you a bit. both of the soulmate relationships were going to be announced right before you'd move, and they had assigned a security guard to you. she would be with you at all times.

after the meeting you had to get home instantly to have time to pack everything, so you said goodbye to everyone. even if you were going to meet taehyung in 3 weeks it still felt sad to leave him.

" my life is going to change so much, " you said to yourself as you stepped out of the hotel building.

-
hi