15

taehyung pov

i stood nervously outside of y/n's door. i was holding a bouquet of red roses. cheesy but classic.

suddenly, i heard footsteps from the inside right before the door opened, revealing y/n in a beautiful dress. she was breathtaking. her dress fit her amazingly, it was like it was made just for her.

her hair was in a sleek ponytail with the hair curled. her makeup was natural, it brought her natural beauty forward.

" wow, " was all i managed to let out in a whisper.

your pov

" wow, " taehyung whispered. you blushed and looked at him. he was wearing a simple black suit, yet he made it look amazing. his hair was wavy, and he was holding a bouquet of red roses.

" you look so beautiful, " he complimented. " you look amazing too, " you replied shyly. he handed you the roses, " these are so beautiful, " you smiled brightly.

you quickly went inside to put the roses in a vase while taehyung waited by the door. when you were in the kithcen, you felt like jumping around like a kid in excitement. this was your first 'fancy' date, and it was with your soulmate.

you tried calming yourself down before you went back outside. taehyung was still waiting for you, once he saw you, his eyes lit up and he smiled.

he reached his hand out, you placed your own in it. his hand was so unbelievably soft and comfortable to hold. your fingers were intertwined as you walked to the car.

taehyung opened the door for you so you jumped in. he went inside shortly after.

" are you ready? " the driver asked.

taehyung gave him an okay and the driver started the car. yours and taehyung's hands were still holding the other while you were sitting in the car. taehyung talked about how much he'd missed you.
" i felt this empty hole in my heart, " he said sadly.

you hummed. " i felt that too, " you said and leaned your head on his shoulder. taehyung turned his own head and kissed the top of yours. you smiled and closed your eyes, moments like this were the ones you never wanted to end.

{at the dinner}

taehyung had payed for a private room in the restaurant to avoid anyone recognising him.

the room had dim lighting, candles and some flowers were on the table. there was also a couch in there along with some coat hangers. taehyung helped you get your jacket off before hanging it up.

" this is so amazing, " you stared in awe at everything. you heard taehyung chuckle. " i wanted to make it perfect, " he whispered. he stood behind you, holding your shoulders. you smiled.

" let's sit down, " taehyung said softly and let go off your shoulders. he pulled the chair out for you so you could sit down.

" you didn't tell me you were such a gentleman, " you teased him.

taehyung shrugged. " i wanted to surprise you, "

the menu were already on the table, so you started looking through it immediately. " all of this looks delicious, how do i choose? " you sighed in frustration. you heard a click.

you looked up from the menu and saw taehyung holding his phone up. " did you take a photo of me? " you asked in confusion. " you look so cute when you're frustrated. you get this little pout, " he giggled to himself, making you smile softly.

-
sweden has like 130 corona cases now😳😳