13

" wait, are you even listening to me? "

you quickly snapped out of your thoughts when you heard someone talking to you. " sorry, i just- " you started but yeona cut you off.

" i know you miss taehyung, i mean it's been a week since you last saw him but please, listen to me, " she sighed. " right, i'm sorry, " you bit your lip and looked down on your hands. " it'll be easier with time, " yeona said softly.

" anyway, we're moving in 3 weeks now so i need your help to pack, " she told you. " sure, but i have to pack my own stuff too, " you replied. " apparently bighit will help me with an apartment, it had all the basic furniture but i have to take some stuff, " you continued. she nodded. " i can't believe we're moving together, " she spoke.

" well, if i hadn't met tae i wouldn't have moved, " you responded. " maybe, maybe not, " yeona said and rolled over to face you. " it's gonna be sad to leave this couch though, " she hugged it.

" don't be dramatic, " you laughed at her.

yeona pouted. " don't you have to go to work? " she asked you. a groan escaped your lips. " thanks for reminding me, " you muttered while you stood up.
your shift started in 30 minutes.

" bye yeona! " you yelled as you were standing at the door. you got a quiet 'bye' back before you got into your car and drove off.

{at work}
" hey girl! " sandra, your coworker said happily once she saw you. " hey! " you replied and strolled inside the store. it'd opened about 2 hours ago so there was quite a lot of people inside.

you quickly put your apron on and got to work. your position was to usually help costumers. you mostly just ran around the store and helped people pick their foundation shade, or help them to pick out an eyeshadow palette.

you saw a group of girls standing by the loreal paris section. they looked like they were tying to pick a foundation out, so you decided to help them.

" hello girls, need any help? " you smiled at them. they turned towards you, and that's when you saw that they're wearing bts merch. " oh, are you going to bts' concert here? " you asked them. one of the girls nodded, " are you an army? " she asked. you thought about it, " my friend is so i know some stuff, " you replied with a smile.

" ah, okay, but we are trying to find some makeup to buy, we don't have anything that matches our outfits, " she started. " of course i can help you, do you maybe have a picture of the outfits? " you responded with. she nodded and the three girls took their phones out.

they showed their outfits and you immediately had a few ideas in mind. " here, try this, " you said and showed them a few pallets. they looked at the colours for a while and talked to each other.

" we'll by these, " the girl announced. you nodded.
" follow me then, " you told them and walked up to the cashier.

{after work}

once you were home from work, you got a text from taehyung.

soulmate :)
hey, i'll arrive in chicago in 10 days.

you
okay, how did your new york converts go?

soulmate :)
they went well actually.

you
i'm happy for you. and tbh, i miss you

soulmate :)
i miss you too :). can't wait to meet you again!

-
finally posted🤡