18

after that date you had with taehyung, the two of you became much closer. after opening up to him, you felt even more comfortable. for the rest of his stay in chicago, you two hung out a lot, either in taehyung's hotel or your apartment.

after he'd left, you were alone again for a week until today. you'd see him soon. because today was moving day for you.

yeona had left 3 days earlier, giving you some time to pack and have some alone time. since the apartment you were gonna stay in already had the basic stuff you didn't bring a lot of stuff. bighit had booked your trip, insisting that you should have a good experience. they'd also sent a security guard to be with you the whole time, in case something was to happen.

currently, you were standing in your hallway, with your shoes and everything on. you were dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie because you wanted to be comfortable for the long trip. the guard and the taxi would come in 3 minutes, so you took time to say goodbye to your apartment.

you'd lived there for a few years with yeona and now, both of you had found your soulmates. she was living with hers and you were gonna move closer to yours.

you'd still be able to meet her, although she and her soulmate were living in another part of the city.

after a while, you checked your phone and saw that the taxi was outside so you quickly grabbed your suitcases and your backpack before walking outside.

the taxi was standing there, along with a man looking quite scary. he was in a suit with sunglasses. cliché.

you took a deep breath and walked up to him.

" hello miss y/n, " he greeted you. " hello, " you replied and smiled at him. the guy opened the door for you, motioning for you to get inside. you went and sat down while the security guard put your luggage into the trunk of the car. you texted both taehyung and yeona that you were in the taxi now before putting your phone into your pocket.

a few seconds later, the guard came inside the car and sat down in the seat in front of you.

he told the driver to start driving after asking if you were ready. the driver started driving and you looked at your old home one last time before focusing on what was coming. your new life.

{at the airport}

after checking your luggage in and going through security you could finally sit down by the gate. the flight was heading straight to seoul, it would take
14 hours and 5 minutes. the security guard, who's name was johannes was mostly quiet.

you assumed it was because he was 'working', although there wasn't really anything to protect you from since no one knew who you were.

johannes was just staring into the air, probably thinking about something important while you were looking through when you got a text from taehyung.

-

tae🥺💜
how's it going angel?

you:
it's going well, me and johannes are waiting by the gate. boarding starts in 10 minutes❤️

tae🥺💜
okay, text me when the flight takes off🥺
you:
of course❤️

-

you put your phone down and looked up. the boating was now staring in 8 minutes, for those travelling in business class which you were apparently doing. a lot of korean families were waiting by the gate, you assumed they'd been on vacation.

you looked to your right where johannes was supposed to be sitting but when the seat was empty you started looking around.

you spotted him talking to one of the flights attendants.

he continued on his conversation for a few minutes before walking back to you.

" miss y/n, i spoke to the flight attendants and we are allowed to board now, " he informed you. you nodded and stood up while starting to gather your stuff. you quickly put everything into your backpack before following johannes.

the flight attendants opened the door for the two of you so you started walking through the tunnel. the door to the airplane was already open with two flight attendants standing there.

" good morning, have a nice flight, " they said and smiled at you. one of them pointed to where you were going to find your seats.

once you reached your seats you took the seat by the window. the rest of the passengers would start boarding soon so it would be quite messy, so you took the opportunity to put your backpack into the cabinet.

you quickly texted taehyung that you were on the plane before putting your phone away.

the tiredness took over you and you soon felt your eyes close as you leaned into your seat.

{10 hours later}

you opened your eyes and looked around in the airplane. it was dark and most people were sleeping.

you turned to look at johannes who was awake.

" what time it is? " you asked him, trying to be as quiet as possible.

" it's been 10 hours, " he replied without looking at you.

" okay, " you mumbled in response while looking for your phone. you'd paid extra to have access to wifi on the flight so you could scroll on your phone for the rest 4 hours.

you had a few notifications from instagram and snapchat, mostly from your friends back in the states. yeona had always been your closest friend but some of your ex-co workers were your friends too.

~~

" finally! " you stretched your arms out as you stepped out of the airport. people were everywhere.
johannes was standing beside you while talking to someone on the phone, probably a driver. you were busy looking around, this was your first time ever being in korea and it was beautiful.

it was pretty early in the morning. about 10 am.

since you'd slept the whole night on the plane, you weren't that tired.

" miss y/n, the driver is over there, " jonathan said. you looked towards where he was pointing and saw a black van which you assumed was your ride. you nodded at started walking. you had three suitcases with you. jonathan carried the heavier ones while you carried the lighter one along with your backpack. you'd takes your hoodie off and replaced it with a t shirt because it was kind of hot in seoul.

once you were in the car, you took your phone out and texted taehyung that you were in seoul. he got all excited and started rambling about all the places he would take you, making you smile softly.

the driver started driving towards your apartment, the apartment was pretty close to bts' dorm but not that close.

while you were in the car, you looked out the window as you drove past seoul. it sure was a beautiful city. you'd been nervous about living there but since you spoke the language you'd be fine. plus, you had both yeona and taehyung to help you.

-
there's gonna be like 4 more chapters or something😳😳