20

THANK YOU FOR 16K❤️❤️❤️❤️
-

" are they announcing it now? "

" you've already asked that, they're doing it in 2 minutes, " taehyung mumbled.

you sighed. you felt nervous.

what if they didn't like you?

" come here, " taehyung suddenly said with his arms open.

you crawled over to him and sat down with your back against his chest. you leaned into him and closed your eyes while taking a deep breath.

" it's gonna be fine, " he whispered softly against your shoulder. his breath against your skin made you shiver slightly.

suddenly, your phone started vibrating.

" what the- " you muttered while picking it up.

when you read al the notifications your eyes widened. " they announced it! " you yelled.
taehyung immediately picked his phone up and went to check Twitter.

all of your notifications came from instagram.

" how did they find my account? " you mumbled while checking your follow requests.

" i have 500.286 follow requests, " you told tae, who just chuckled. he was checking twitter since that was where they announced it.

you went into settings and turned your notifications off before making your account public.

" what are people saying? " you looked over at taehyung's phone.

" i'm so happy for them,

i'm sure she's a great person,

i'm sure they're cute together, "

the comments made you smile. obviously you knew there was gonna be bad comment as well, but focusing on that wasn't the best thing to do.

" i told you that they would like you, " taehyung whispered and kissed your shoulder.

you started giggling. " it tickles, " you whined.

taehyung just chuckled at you and continued to lightly kiss your shoulder and neck. you continued to try to get out of his grip but taehyung held you down.

after a few seconds, you gave up and relaxed into taehyung.

he stopped tickling you and put his chin on your head. " it's getting late, " he said. you checked the time on your phone, and taehyung was right. it was already 7 pm.

" can't you just stay here? " you asked taehyung.

" of course angel, " taehyung replied.

you stood up and looked at taehyung. " did you bring extra clothes? "

he nodded. " i had practice before i came here so i have one unused outfit in my bag along with my practice clothing, "

" do you have a hoodie? " you asked in a serious voice.

" yeah- " taehyung started but you cut him off by running off to your kitchen where taehyung's bag was. you opened it and took the not sweaty hoodie out. " i'm taking it now! " you yelled and rushed into your bathroom.

you took your own shirt off and pulled taehyung's hoodie over your head. it was huge on you. the hoodie reached all the way to your mid things and your hands weren't even visible.

once you went back to your living room, taehyung turned around to look at you and bursted our in laughter. " y-you're disappearing, " he said between laughs. you frowned, " that's the point, "

~~

after a few more hours that consisted of you and taehyung fooling around, it was getting late so the two of you went to bed. while taehyung was in the bathroom, you were cuddled up in your bed, still in taehyung's hoodie. while you were laying there, you started thinking about you and taehyung.

you'd never really talked about the two of you. there was never a label put on what you were.

after a few seconds, taehyung came out from the bathroom and plopped down on the bed beside you.
" are you okay? " he asked. you shrugged. " what are we? " you looked up at taehyung. " we never put a label on what we are and i don't know why it bothers me but it kind of does, " you continued.

taehyung's gaze met your own. " what do you think we are? "

" that's what i don't know, " you muttered while fiddling with your hands on your lap. taehyung pulled you closer to him. " i think you're my beautiful and almost amazing girlfriend, " he told you.

" okay then, boyfriend, " you replied to him and snuggled into him.

" goodnight angel, " taehyung whispered before kissing the top of your head.

" goodnight taetae, " you whispered back before falling into dreamland.

THE END