7

you spent a while just chatting with the group. all 7 of them were really nice, and funny.

" y/n, could you help us here? " minji asked.

you looked at her. " sure. "

you got up and walked over to the place where she was putting all the makeup out.

" so, you'll be doing taehyungs makeup and hair, if that's okay? " she said. you gave her a nod before she gave you his makeup bag.

as you get everything ready, the door opened, revealing the boys. " okay, taehyung, namjoon and jin will be the first ones to get their makeup done. " minji said as she clapped her hands together.

she had already told you what look you were going to do so it wasn't really a problem.

" wait, you're my stylist? " taehyung asked in surprise.

you nodded. " apparently one of your stylists quit so i'll just help out a bit today, " you told him with a smile.

he gave you a nod. " by the way, since you're my soulmate, our manager wants to talk to you later. "

" okay then. " you said as you started doing his makeup. this was the first time you saw him up close and damn, he was beautiful. you felt butterflies in your stomach as you did his makeup.

[timeskip]

" and, done! " you said proudly once you finished.

" wow, you did a really good job! " minji said as she came up behind you.

you blushed a little. " thanks. "

" thank you, y/n! " taehyung said with a big smile plastered on his face.

" no problem, " you replied. " but i better go now, your manager wanted to see me, right? " you said. tae gave you a nod before you walked out.

as you entered the room you were told, a man greeted you. " hello, i assume you're y/n? " he said.

you nodded as you sat down in the chair in front of him. " yes. " you said.

he nodded. " so, you're taehyung's soulmate, he already told the company the basic information and how you met, but may i see your tattoo on the wrist? " he asked.

you nodded as you rolled up your sleeve and help up your wrist.

" okay, so, i only have a few questions and then i need you to sign some papers. " he said.

" okay then, " you said with a smile.

" have you told anyone about this whole
thing? " he asked.

" uh, only my best friend, yeona kim. " you said.

he nodded slightly. " so, you live here in america? " he stated.

" yeah i do, i love with yeona but she is moving to korea soon with her soulmate so i don't really know if i'll stay here or move with her. " you explained.

" okay then, a meeting will later be held, once the concerts in LA are over, so until then, we need you to sign these papers " he said as he handed you some papers, " and also, would you be willing to move to korea? i know you said that you had been thinking about it but it would be good if we had you there. " he explained.

" i'll think about it, " you responded as you walked out with the papers.

you walked back to the room where you had met the boys but they weren't there when you entered.

" hi y/n! " the stylists said as you entered. " the concert has started now so that's why the boys aren't here, " minji explained with a smile.

" oh, okay, i need to read through this papers anyway, " you said with a sigh as you plopped down on a chair.

" oh, well, good luck! " they all said.

a/n; oh god this suCks