16

" thwis ish delichioush, " you said, your mouth stuffed with food. taehyung looked at you with a smile on his face. " that's why i took you here, " he winked at you, making you blush slightly.

the date was going amazing, you'd ordered your food and got it a few minutes ago. you and taehyung had been talking about all kinds of different things.

" y/n, i want to take you somewhere after our dinner, is that okay? " taehyung suddenly asked.

you nodded. " of course, " you smiled and continued with eating your delicious food.

" by the way, a while ago i saw some armys at work. they were looking for makeup to buy for the
concert, " you told taehyung. " they seemed so excited, " you continued.

" they mean a lot to us, even if we have a language barrier it's like we have this connection you know? they're amazing, " he looked into your eyes.
" even though i always had them i feel like there was something missing. it was probably the soulmate thingy. but now that i've met you, i feel like i have everything, " he continued.

your face was red as a tomato by now.

" i was actually kind of scared for this whole thing, " you said with a sigh. " what do you mean? " taehyung asked in confusion.

you were about to answer him but the waiter came inside. " how are you guys liking the food? " he asked.

you looked down at your empty plate, as well as taehyung's. " the food was delicious, " taehyung said and gave the waiter a small smile.

" do you want me to take your plates? "

taehyung and you nodded. the waiter went and took your plates and gave you the check as well. the place taehyung wanted to take you was apparently the prettiest at sunset. you had no idea what place he meant since he wasn't even from chicago.

you left right after taehyung had payed, which he insisted on even if you offered to pay for your own food.

-

" where are you taking me? " you asked taehyung for the 100th time since you'd sat down inside the car. taehyung chuckled and kissed your forehead.

" you'll see soon, " he replied.

you fiddled with your hands on your lap, they were cold as hell so you were trying to warm them.

" what are you doing? " taehyung asked in confusion while watching you blow air into your hands. " my hands are cold, " you replied and rubbed them together. taehyung immediately brought his hands up and put yours in between. the action made you smile.

" you should've told me, " he pouted.

you laughed. " i'm fine, don't worry, " you told him. he planted a small kiss on your hands before letting them go. " anyways, are we there soon? " you asked and looked up at taehyung.

he just laughed at the question and put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

-

" close your eyes! "

" why? " you whined.

" because it's a surprise, " taehyung whispered into your ear. you sighed but stopped complaining. you and taehyung had been walking for a few minutes now, and you had now idea where you were headed.

you walked for a few more minutes, even though it felt like hours to you.

" we're here, " taehyung suddenly announced and removed his hands from your eyes. you blinked a few times before looking around the area you were in.

it was a small little hill that had a great view of the beautiful city of chicago. you were in awe. the view was mesmerising. " this is so beautiful, " you whispered and sat down on the bench that was there. taehyung soon joined you.

" hey, about what you started telling me earlier. do you want do continue? " he asked.

you nodded and started recalling the old memories.