epilouge

2 years later

nervousness was all you felt.

it was like it had taken over you. your friends and family were all trying to calm you down.

" what if i mess up? " you mumbled while pacing back and forth.

your mother grabbed your shoulders. " you'll do regret, and honey remember that you're sister will be watching over you, okay? "

you nodded and took a deep breath.

your mother helped you fix your dress.

the white colour made you stand out. the dress had lace on the top and a flowy skirt. it was just, you.
by now, your friends and mother had left to go and sit down. it was just you, your father and your bridesmaids along with the groomsmen.

" you can do this y/n! " seokjin hyped me up.

i gave him a nervous smile.

" it's time! " someone yelled.

the bridesmaids and groomsmen stood in their order. the music started playing, quiet but you could hear it. the doors opened. namjoon and yeona walked out first. then seokjin and your friend mia.
then it was yoongi and your friend oscar ( your bridesman? ). after that, hoseok and your cousin walked out together, along with jimin and sana.
after them, jungkook and your close friend taylor walked out.

once the last pair were standing by taehyung and the officiant, the music got louder.

your father turned to you and held his arm out. you took it and took a deep breath. " are you ready sweetie? " he gave you a warm smile.

you closed your eyes for a moment before nodding.

author pov

the loud music made everyone turn around and look towards the open doors. soon, a girl was visible with her father beside her.

when taehyung saw her, he teared up. she was so, angelic. how could he deserve someone like her?

taehyung was in awe. the dress was simple, yet she made it look so perfect. the way she walked was so elegant, the way she smiled at everyone in the crowd made him smile softly to himself. she was an angel. his angel.

the father and his daughter continued to make their way down the aisle until they reached the podium.

taehyung walked up to y/n and held his arm out.
she turned around and gave her father a kiss on his cheek before turning back and taking the arm of her fiancé. soon to be husband.

once the girl was standing safely on her spot, the officiant started speaking.

( i copied this from google lmfao)

" we've come today to celebrate the unison of two beautiful souls. y/n y/l/n and kim taehyung who have decided to unite in marriage. the essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. it takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish. "