10

okay hi.

so to explain the situation a bit more. i got logged out from this account because i got a new phone and then wattpad wouldn't let me reset my password so i haven't been able to log in for a few months but today it finally worked !

on with the story :).

-

when you woke up, the sun was shining. you had to squint your eyes to not go blind. " jesus, " you mumbled as you stood up. it was really hot inside.

as you walked into the kitchen, yeona was making breakfast. " why is it so hot? " you whined. she laughed. " you'll get used to it, " she winked before going back to the eggs. " when was that meeting by the way? " she asked you a few seconds later.

" i don't remember if he told me, " you shrugged. " i can just ask tae about it, " you sat down on one of the high chairs by the counter. " oh, tae? " she raised her eyebrow at you, resulting in her earning a smack.

" ow! " she exclaimed. you chuckled at her. " what are you doing today? i'm meeting tae at 2.30, " you asked as you grabbed an apple. " i have to get some stuff before i move, i only have about 4 more weeks until i leave, " she sighed. " i still haven't bought boxes, or cleaned out my closet. i'm thinking i'm just going to go on a shipping spree while you're out, " she shrugged. " i need clothes anyway, "

" you always need clothes, " you pointed out.
" true, " she replied with a laugh. " but have you decided wether you're going too? " she turned towards you. " i mean, probably? it'll be hard for both me and taehyung to be without each other for too long, " you fiddled with your hands. " besides, what do i have left in america? " you chuckled.

" you could always go visit your family and stuff, " she said. " besides we could have so much fun! and maybe even go in double dates, " she said with a dreamy look. you scrunched your nose. " you know dates aren't my thing, i prefer just watching netflix, " yeona rolled her eyes at you. " sadly, you do, "

{time skip}

taehyung would be at your hotel any minute now, and you still hadn't picked out an outfit. dresses and skirts weren't exactly your thing so you went with shorts and a t shirt. you hadn't bothered to fix your hair that much, a simple pony tail would do.

" make up isn't even an option, i'll just sweat it off, " you told yourself. you took one last look in the big mirror in the hallway before leaving, yeona had left about 30 minutes earlier to go shopping.

you rushed down the status since you were late and taehyung was probably already there.

he was standing in the lobby of the hotel, wearing a pair of long flowy pants, a t shirt and some sun glasses. " hi, " you shyly said as you walked up to him. he lifted his gaze up from his phone and smiled softly at you. " hello y/n, " he responded.

" what are we doing today? " you asked him as you started walking outside. he winked at you, making blush a lot. " it's a surprise, " he dragged you off to somewhere once you were outside. " hey- " you started but was cut off by him hushing you.

you chuckled at him. when you realised that he was actually holding your hand, you blushed even more.
his hand felt so soft, it was big too. it was like your hands fit perfectly with each other.

" we're at a bus stop? " you asked in confusion as he stopped. he turned around, " yes, i want us to have a normal date, " he said without thinking. " this is a date? " you raised your eyebrow. " i mean, if you want it to, " he smiles cheekily. you giggled at him.

" of course, " you took his hand back and intertwined it with your again, making him look a bit shook but that expression soon turned into a smile.

" can we still be out in public though? " you asked him after a while. he suddenly looked like he'd remembered something, " wait, " he mumbled as he rummaged through his bag. soon he pulled out two masks to cover your face, a pair of sun glasses for you and a hat. " sadly, you have to wear that, " he bit his lip and looked down.

" hey, it's okay, " you said softly.

" no, it's not. you should have to cover yourself up, " he looked sad. after quickly putting everything on you shrugged. " it doesn't matter to me, as long as i'm with you i'm fine, " you smiled at him. hearing you say that, made taehyung blush.

{time skip}

" wait, where going to the amusement park? " you squealed once you saw the sign you were walking towards. taehyung nodded. you almost started jumping around in excitement, you loved amusement parks a lot. they had always been your favourite places to visit when you were travelling.

taehyung had already booked you two tickets before hand so you didn't have to wait that long.

" wait, we can go on as many rides as we want? " you asked in confusion as you looked at the strap you had tied on your wrist. taehyung nodded.

" where do you want to go first? " he asked. " there! " you said and pointed at a roller coaster. you grabbed his hand before quickly dragging him towards the roller coaster.

-
get ready for some action in the next chapter. ;)