O N E

"Hey guys. It's (Y/N) and today we're playi-"

"WHAT IS UP YA FUCKING BUTTERCUPS. IT'S YA BOY SMII7Y" Smii7y cuts me off. We are currently in the Golf It lobby, recording our intros for our videos.

"Why you gotta do me like that borther." I reply.

"Hey. You're not supposed to do your borther." John answers.

"Shut up John. You do Smitt all the time."

"Yeah... Wait." Smii7y says making us all laugh.

"Can y'all stop flirting so I can tell you about the map." Mini suddenly states.

"Yay." I say as sarcastic as I can.

"How about a little more enthusiasm."

"I can't wait to play this map. Mini tell me all about it." I say in the stereotypical teenager voice me and Craig use.

"Oh my god. It's so cool. It's a normal map." Craig answers using the same voice I was.

"That is like. Soooooooooooo cool." I answer.

"Can we just fucking play?" Anthony yells after being silent for a few minutes.

"Where did you go?" John asks him.

"I went to get a sandwich. Cause considering its (Y/N), Smii7y, and you. You guys are either gonna try and trick shot it some place or hit each other off the map till you stroke out."

"True." I say.
~~~~~~after the game ~~~~~~~
"Anthony won." I say surprisingly as we look at the scores, it went Anthony, Mini, John, Smii7y, then me. "what do you want as a prize bitch?" I ask him.

"I want a moby huge." He says nonchalantly, referencing our old cards video.

"Well I think I'm gonna hop off. I gotta edit cause I gotta upload soon." I say. We say our goodbyes and then I'm left in the silence of my apartment. I turn to see the time, 2:30 am. I walk to the fridge and grab a water then head back to the cave I call my recording room. I sit back down in the chair I've spent so many hours in and pull my h/c hair into a ponytail. I turn on the fan that's by my desk and start editing the footage I have from today. After about half an hour I get a call from my phone. I look to see it's Jaren and I immediately smile. I answer it and put it on speaker before putting my phone on my desk.

"What's up bitch?" He says.

"Nothing much. Just editing like I said."

"Well I have an amazing idea."

"What's that?"

"As you know, it is currently May 16th."

"I actually thought it was still April."

"Anyways, you're almost at 1 million subscribers."

"I am?"

"Yes. Now shut up and listen to my idea."

"Wait how many am I at?" I start opening the tab for my sub count

"Shhh. So I was thinking. If you reach that goal, before 4th of July, why don't you go to Tyler's with everyone?"

"Why would me hitting 1 million all of a sudden make me go?"

"Because then you would have shown your face to everyone so you won't have a reason to not go."

"Wait what?" The page finally loads showing that I had 984,302 subscribers.

"Remember, you said once you reach a million you'll do a face reveal."

"You sound like my comment section."

"So are you gonna go this year?" he asks and I can hear the big ass smile that's on his face.

"If I hit one million by that time then I guess I'll try and go." I've been friends with the boys for about three years now, and I haven't met any of them in real life. None of them know what I look like and they always tried to convince me to go with them to conventions or when they have get togethers at Tyler's place. I always declined so Jaren was really excited for this. Him and I do this a lot, we'll be editing or something and we keep each other company. There's almost never a day where I don't get a call from him. Him, John, and I are all best friends. Almost all my videos have at least one of them. As me and Smii7y continue our conversation I suddenly hear the most beautiful noise that is a blessing to be on this earth.

"Jaren, why didn't you tell me Octavia was with you." I say after hearing her bark

"Because then you pay more attention to her than what I'm trying to talk to you about."

"Good point."

"If you love dogs so much, why don't you get one?"

"My apartment complex doesn't allow pets."

"Well you know, if you came to live with me in Canada..."

"How about this. Once I grow a pair and see you guys in person we can talk about that."

"Wait. Really?"

"Yeah, what the hell." I say and shrug my shoulders. We continued talking till around 5 in the morning because one I was about halfway done with my editing and two I fell asleep on the call.
~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
I woke up at around 1 in the afternoon by the sound of Jaren's laughter as he's telling Octavia to stop.

"What's she doing that made you wake me up." I say.

"Oh finally, you're awake. Anyways she woke me up by licking my face." He replies.

"I bet John does that when he visits."

"Haha, you're so funny."

"You didn't deny it."

"Don't you have to record with Fitz today?" He changes the subject.

"Oh yeah actually." I check the time,1:15, "we play at 3, I got time."

"Why don't you check your sub count?"

"Sure." I open the sub count. 984,377 subs.

"Are you any closer to the 1 million goal?" He asks me.

"Yeah. I'm up 75 subs since we checked last night."

"Almost there."

"Why are you so excited to see me anyway."

"You're one of my best friends, of course I'm gonna want to meet you."

"Remember, I'm not completely sure I'll go. Plus I might not even reach 1 million in 2 months."

"You're gonna get enough subs, and I understand if you're insecure or you don't really feel like putting your face out onto the Internet. I was like that, but don't avoid hanging out with us in person, because once you're surrounded by your friends, it's one of the best feelings."

"Damb, Smitt. When did you become so wise." I say while taking my hair out of the ponytail.

"Well it's true. Anyways, I gotta go edit and I'm pretty sure you have to record and probably eat, so I'll leave you alone."

"Ok. Well I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

"Bye." I hang up the phone and sigh, looking at my sub count again. I got two more subscribers. That's two subs closer to everyone seeing my face. It's also two subscribers closer to seeing the milk bag in person.

A/N: So this is the first time I've ever done a fanfiction and I think it's ok. If there's anything you would like me to fix please tell me, but please don't be rude. Love y'all, bye