8. Frustratingly confused.

I sat in Kristen's car gazing out the window as I awkwardly chewed on my bottom lip not liking the tension the plagued between us it was like the calm before the storm.

The thought of being a naughty girl to be punished by Kristen never occurred to me. Anxiety now taking over as I felt repulsed at what he might do to me.

“Could you relax I wasn't planning on taking you to my home.” Kristen spoke rolling his eyes at me. I sighed inhaling deeply, grasping enough air that had been restricted from my lungs for far too long.

But if he wasn't taking me to his place then where was he taking me? I was completely tense once more. Oh god I bet he was gonna get revenge on me for hurting his stupid girlfriend!

Scenarios of him throwing me off a cliff or throwing me into a lake kept replaying within my head.

I glanced in his direction, narrowing my eyes ever so slightly. His powerful, muscular arm effortlessly gripped the steering wheel, just as his sleek black wristwatch clung to it. The black, long-sleeved button-up shirt adhered to his body like a second skin, accentuating his toned physique. A sun-kissed neck gleamed, drawing attention to his prominent Adam's apple and leading up to his impeccably sculpted cheeks. His luscious, plump lips were tantalizingly close, tempting me relentlessly. His tongue darted out, tracing their contours and enhancing their already irresistible allure, leaving me longing for a taste. His nose, elegant and straight, reached up to meet a pair of silver eyes that gazed mischievously back at... me.

Who would have ever thought that this gorgeous boy beside me was going to commit murder!

Wait oh my god!

My mouth fell open wide as I quickly snapped my head around breathlessly looking out the window again. My moment of bliss and horror evaporated as soon as it came I could feel my cheeks flaming at the thought of been caught.

“See something you might like bella.” the cocky gorgeous bastard just had to ask.

I used my fingers to quickly take strands of my long blonde hair to cover my now redden cheeks, I knew I must of looked like a fucking tomato, Jesus get a grip!

“N..no.” I crooked out.

“Now now Bella I'm sure you weren’t this shy an hour ago.” he spoke taking a strand of my hair and brushing it behind my ear.

“I..uh,”

“Relax Bella I won't hurt you” he spoke smiling.

Oh god the bad boy had dimples!

I sighed relaxing as he spoke the most comforting words since he'd been driving for the past minutes.

“I’m..home?” I crinkled my nose together eyeing my surroundings.

“Yes I think it would be best for you to rest.” he replied laughing and showing his pearly whites while slowly using his thumb to smooth out the area of my nose that was crinkled before.

His gaze then slowly travelled down to my lips as he inched closely towards me every ten seconds as I counted his intense gaze then met my alarmed one's, as he slowly pulled away turning to look out the window while scratching the back of his head.

“T..thank you.” I smiled nervously at the uncomfortable situation but very thankful he had taken me home.

“Don’t thank me just yet bella.” he the smiled genuinely.

I looked away and had just realized that I was now parked outside the vicinity of my home, how could I not see that I was home? I then gave the security guard the signal to open the gates as he drove in.