20. New arrangements.

"How did the show go?" Steff asked as we headed for our next period.

"It was perfect!" I praised remembering the sweet moments that Kristen and I shared at the exhibition and also how four of our painting had been sold. Kristen and I had decided to donate our fund to the poor and needy.

"You naughty little girl you! Don't tell me you finally lost your virginity." he said whispering the last part.

"Of course not, we just made out... a few times," I replied, blushing dreamily.

"You two seem to be doing a lot of that lately," he said, looking skeptical.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I questioned, desperately needing my insecurities answered. "I mean, Kristen isn't the most trustworthy, honest, or loyal..."

"Look, Anna, that nut job may act tough on the outside, but he's a mushy guy on the inside. The guy goes nuts for you," he reassured me, placing both of his hands on my shoulders and giving me a reassuring smile.

"You think so?"

"I know so," he replied confidently.

"Good," I replied, smiling even wider as Kristen and the boys came into view, bursting through the front door.

Kristen had a scowl on his handsome face, which then transformed into a dazzling smile as his gaze met mine.

"Hey, baby girl," his husky yet sweet and calming voice said to me as he picked me up and spun me around, drawing attention from the crowd. He then gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Hi," I giggled, hugging him tightly. I buried my face in his clothes, feeling shy in front of the onlookers.

"McCarthy," Kristen's voice rumbled, sending sweet waves of pleasure down my body. "Where's Maria?" he inquired.

"She went to the bathroom," I said, content in his arms and looking up at his gorgeous face, recalling Maria's previous words.

"How long?" Kyle asked with a bored expression, and I frowned. Why did he need to know how long she spent in the bathroom? Were they secretly seeing each other?

"About ten minutes ago," I replied as he quickly walked away.

"Is something wrong?" I asked the boys.

"Nothing's wrong, princess. We're just worried about her... that's all," Kristen answered, and I scowled, earning a stealthy laughter from him.

Why on Earth would they need to worry about her on a school compound....

Nevermind.........

"Come on, princess, let's go to class," Kristen smirked, kissing me passionately and helping me forget about everything that had previously happened.

The sight of Maria and Kyle behind us prompted us to quickly enter the classroom. As soon as we reached the door, the class fell silent. Some people glared at me, while others gushed at our display of affection. Kristen pulled me onto his lap after we reached our seats at the back.

"Kristen, what are you doing? The teacher could walk in at any moment," I whisper-yelled playfully at him, attempting to wiggle my way off his lap. However, the moment I felt him twitch, my movement ceased.

"Anna, we all know you're a little horny deprived girl, but could you at least save it for when you guys get home?" Maurice teased, and all four boys snickered along with Steff.

"I'm not deprived of anything!" I hissed back defensively, blushing.

Marco dramatically gasped, covering his mouth, then whisper-yelled, "Shame on you, Anna! And here I thought you were a virgin. Yet, we didn't know you and Kristen were getting it on!"