Authors Note.

Hello my lovelies!❤️

If anyone is wondering why I took down this book, it's because I decided to edit it and upload the edited chapters. This was done in response to some readers who left some reviews for my precious book and ME, despite the fact that the book's description stated that it was unedited.

I have no problem with constructive criticism. nonetheless, going so far as to openly insult me and make derogatory remarks due to grammar mistakes, despite the fact that the description said unedited on the cover is just going too far.

As my readers would clamor for another update anytime I updated back when I was writing the bad boy craves me, I would joyfully type something up and quickly publish it feeling thrilled. I wrote this book as a teenager out of pure fun and determination with absolutely no understanding what I was doing.

As a youngster writing for fun at the time, nothing professional, I wasn't expecting anyone to demand a well-written book like the one's on Amazon considering a lot of writers on wattpad were teens, so when the incredibly nasty remarks started coming in, as a result, the incredibly cruel comments arrived, and sadly, I started to experience anxiety.

And it ain't nice.

Even after declaring that I would take the work down, good readers have consistently asked me to leave it up. However, the negative comments kept coming, so I was forced to remove the work.

Since writing the bad boys series, I've gained a lot of knowledge and have developed significantly as a writer which I'm greatful for.

It will take a long time to edit this book because I'm currently a nursing student and working on three unfinished books so it'll be pretty hard for me.

I will try my best to get it back up!❤️

Copyright Notice: All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally.
Any perceived slight of any individual or any organization is purely coincidental.

Copyright ©2019 by Jhenny_pink