9. Change of events.

"Anna, I understand that this is the first time you've found yourself in trouble since... well, since kindergarten, and I hope it will be the last. But what I want to emphasize is the importance of staying focused on your life's purpose. It's absurd that you got into a fight over something so trivial," my dad delivered a stern lecture.

"I understand, Dad. I truly do, and I promise it won't happen again."

"I know it won't. Considering your overall performance in school, I had a conversation with the principal, and he decided not to punish both of you."

Shortly after the altercation, my dad received a phone call, prompting him to swiftly address the situation. My mom and dad returned home soon after, ensuring my well-being.

They'd given me the rest of the day to be stress free but I knew what was to come because it was now eight the next morning and they were already drilling me about etiquettes.

"Were going off to work, we'll drop Antonio and Maria at school and ask Steff to drop them off later, rest for the day cause your going back to school tomorrow." mom finished off.

They soon departed after wishing me a get well soon, Maria and Antonio came within my room after to see how I was doing before heading with Mom and Dad to school.

I had received a text from Steffon saying he hopes that I'm ok and that he'd visit me after school to see how I was doing.

The scrape on my knee had partially heeled and I was now free of all head ache and scrutinizing body pain with the help of some aspirin and pain killers.

"Hello Anna my dear child how are you?" Vicky asked stepping inside my room with a plate of buttered toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and a hot cup of chocolate tea that enjoyable enlightened my mood.

"Great now that I'll get this grieving stomach of mine stuffed." I grinned as she placed the food on my bed side table.

"I'm glad your ok hun and if there's anything that you need never you hesitate to call." she smiled walking back through the door.

I sat in my bed happily chugging down my food when I get a text from Kristen asking how I was doing, my heart fluttered as the bad boy toke concern of how I was. I almost laughed at the nickname I'd given him.

Kristengodofsexy: How are you princess? 8:30am

Me: Doing great thank you for asking and also thanks for the help yesterday. 8:33am

Kristengodofsexy: No problem love it's the least I could do. 8:34am

Kristengodofsexy: So I was planning on doing something special today and in order to do that you'd have to be there. 8:35am.

Me: Me? Why? 8:36am

Kristengodofsexy: Just be ready by ten I'll be there to pick you up bye. 8:38am

Me:..........O..k

What was Kristen planning on doing? And why did he need me for whatever he was doing? Why was he being so caring towards me? Was this some sort of prank? I bet him and his friends were planning something to get back at me!

Of course the school's bad boy wouldn't want anything to do with me right? I mean he had all the girls swooning at him.

I smiled liking the attention I was getting from Kristen but at the same time conflicted I needed to stay away from him, my main focus is graduating from high school with little attention and my honor role intact.

After eating my breakfast I hurriedly made a dash for the shower then slipping on a high waist black Jeans, a red crop top that was laced to the front, a black cardigan and a pair of red sandals.