Pax Flight

(Yes I realize I completely skipped this chapter and let y'all read the one after it 🤦🏼‍♀️ I am so sorry lmao)

Jack recovers quickly, finding his strength and loud, happy self. Somehow, Felix managed to not get sick. Good thing too, because it's time for pax!

That's right, it's been a few days, and now it's time to head to where pax is being held. They were informed about Markipliers panel this year, though, he chose for Ethan, Tyler, Bob, and Wade to join him. Probably for the best.

F: "So uh, listen. For pax, I was thinking we could go together, and get a hotel room together."

J: "I mean yeah, it'd be more believable that way."

F: "Great, I'm thinking we leave tonight, that way we can sleep some before the big day. That sound ok?"

J: "Yeah. I usually end up sleeping after the plane ride, so having a free day sounds like a good idea."

F: "Ok, I'm packing now. Wanna ride with me to the airport?"

J: "Yeah, that'd be great."

F: "Ok, see you then."

Sure enough, Felix arrives in the evening. He exits his car and rushes to help Jack. Felix takes his suitcase, giving Jack the free hands to lock his door. Then they both get into the car and head for the airport.

They rush into first class, the seats Felix paid for, which just so happened to be the 'lovers' seats as they're commonly called. Jack would've protested, of course, if he'd known Felix was going to pay for first class all on his own, but Felix paid for the seats in advance. Sneaky bastard.

Felix sorts their luggage, keeping his extra bag on the floor next to him, then they both take their seats. They both sigh in relief, and look to each other. Soon the plane takes off, and they're in the air.
Silence takes over them, even though there's conversations all around the two.
Finally, Jack speaks, low enough so that the conversation was only between them.

J: "So uh..we gotta put on an act in front of the other youtubers right?"

Felix blinks a bit, taking a moment to comprehend the odd question.

F: "Well..if we want it to be believable, yeah."

Jack gives a slight nod.
J: "Got it. I'll try to remember."

How cute. Jack treats their little game more like a serious mission. It'd be a lie, if Felix said he didn't enjoy Jacks competitive nature. Even pretending to be a couple, Jack must try his best to play the part correctly, to win, to succeed.

J: "It's kinda cold in here."
Jack states randomly, rubbing hands against his arms.
Felix immediately shuffled through his bag that's next to him. He pulls out two small blankets, one of which he gives to Jack.
J: "Oh, thanks."
Jack says softly, relieved Felix came more prepared than he did. He always forgets random things, then later when he realizes it, he sulks.
Felix fiddles with his phone, trying to find anything to keep him entertained. His thoughts are distracted by a sudden heaviness weighing on him.
That heaviness being Jack, who has fallen asleep, and is now leaning on him. Felix smiles a bit, and relaxes, thinking, "how cute" like he normally does.