Seriously just more kissing because they cute 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jack arrives just in time for dinner. Luckily Felix already had dinner ready. By that, I mean take out. He got Chinese take out for them to eat tonight. Jack loves it, which is apparent since he's stuffing his cheeks with noodles.
Felix: "Good?" Felix asks, changing the channel on the tv.
Jack nods, chewing and swallowing before even attempting to speak.
Jack: "I love Chinese food."
Felix: "I know. You smiled like crazy on our first date when I mentioned Chinese food."
Jack blushes a bit.
Jack: "Oh yeah.."
Jack was surprised Felix paid attention to that. Does Felix pay attention to all his likes and dislikes?

Felix: "That was so much fun. Remember, we had this dare to try everything?"
Jack nods: "And the wasabi was sooooo hot!"
Felix: "Fuck yeah it was. I'll never eat that shit again."
Jack laughs.
Then there's silence.
Jack: "I think..that date with you was the most fun I've ever had."

Felix's eyes widen.
Felix: "Really?"
Jack: "Yeah..sounds crazy right? It was just us being dumb, but...I love remembering that day."
Felix smiles a bit.
How cute..how absolutely, undeniably, fucking cute.

Jack: "Now things are weird."

Record scratch! What'd he just say???
Felix: "Huh?"
Jack: "B-because I keep thinking about other things.." Jack says lowly as he looks away.
Felix: "Like what?"
Jack: "You know..the kissing and stuff.."
Oh...OH.
Felix: "I told you it's just something we have to get out of our systems. It'll become more normal the more we do it."

Jack: "I guess you're right. Can we...kiss again?"
He's asking that now?!
Felix: "UH-I mean"
Felix stutters. Jack wanted to kiss again? This is a dream right? Any minute now Felix will wake up.

Felix: "I-if you wanna, we can."
Jack: "I wanna get it out of my system. Get used to it. So don't hold back. Kiss me until I can't stand it anymore."

Felix feels hot. Really hot..this isn't good, but what can he do? If he says no or stalls Jack might get embarrassed or upset. Besides, it's not like Felix didn't wanna kiss Jack.

Felix: "You asked for this-" Felix says quickly, climbing on top of Jack and pushing him down onto the sofa.
Jack doesn't protest, just looks a little surprised. Before Felix can even think, his lips are on Jacks.

Jack lets out a little whine, pushing his hands into Felix's chest. Did he scare him? Suddenly, Jack pushes upwards, deepening the kiss, and that's all it takes for Felix to start planting kisses repeatedly onto Jacks perfect little lips. They kiss like that, Felix trying to calm down and slow their pace, but it's hard with Jack squirming under him like this.
Would Jack be upset if he pushed a little bit further? He did say to get it out of his system.

Felix slides his tongue in between Jacks lips, and Jacks eyes shoot open. Felix draws back, moving his thumb up to Jacks bottom lip, encouraging the smaller male to open his mouth.
Jack: "F-Fe-" before he can finish Felix slips his tongue into Jacks mouth, licking ever so slightly as he kisses Jack more. He French kisses Jack tenderly, passionately, moving his head and even running his free hand to the back of Jacks neck, pushing him up slightly.
Jack was making such soft, lustful sounds. He was so damn cute, and so tempting like this.
Problem was, Felix couldn't hold back much longer. He wanted to really dive in, ravish Jack in every way possible. Unconsciously, Felix's hips thrust forward, and he feels immediate pressure on his erection.
Jack pulls back, letting out a gasp and panting-saying, "W-wait, stop-stop-"

Felix quickly lifts himself off of Jack and stares down at the cute little mess underneath him.

This was really bad.