Pizza Disruption

The trip back was fairly normal. Oddly enough, the trip always felt shorter than the trip up there. Felix asked Jack if he'd like to come over for a recording session while they were on the plane, and Jack agreed.

The next day they were back in Brighton, and Jack had just recorded a video with Felix.

Felix: "I'll have my editors edit this tomorrow. I feel like relaxing for the rest of the day."
Felix says, closing the door to the recording room.
Jack follows Felix into the living room. Felix had a nice apartment, Jack thought as he stepped into the room.

Felix: "Wanna stay for dinner? I'll order us something."
Jack nods.
Jack: "Sure I'll stay and eat."
Felix smiles at that.
Felix: "Pizza?"
Jack: "Yeah sounds good." Jack replies and sits on the sofa.
Felix orders the food, then leaves his phone on the counter and goes to the sofa as well.

Felix: "You okay?"
Jack looks distracted. He's been this way for a little while now..
Jack: "Yeah m'fine. I was just thinkin' about pax and all."
Uh oh.
Felix: "About...the kiss?"
Jack nods, turning away.
Jack: "I can't believe I did that. I must've looked like an idiot.."
Felix chuckles a bit.
Felix: "No, you looked fine, I promise. It just surprised you, and that's totally understandable."

Jack: "I feel bad.."

Felix: "Don't, even the fans will think you were just caught off guard-"

Jack: "No, Felix, I mean..I..."
Jack finally looks back at Felix, staring into his cold blue eyes.
Jack: "I liked it."

Now Felix feels his cheeks getting warm.

Jack: "I dunno if it's been that long since I've been kissed, or if it's because it was with you, or in front of everyone, but I..REALLY, really liked it."

Felix doesn't know what to say. He just sits silently, staring.
Jack: "And now you think I'm gross..." Jack says sadly, putting his hand on his face.

Felix: "N-no! Jack..I liked it too. I don't know why, but..maybe if we do it again we'll figure it out? I mean, we're not gay, but, maybe it's just a hormone thing?"

Excuses..surely they weren't gay. They both never liked men, so why DO they feel this way?

Jack: "Maybe? Can we...you know..."
Felix swallows hard, talking real low now.
Felix: "I'll kiss you again, and you tell me what you feel. If it's the same feeling, it's just something we need to get out of our systems. If it's not the same feeling then it was just kissing in front of everyone. Yeah?"

Jack nods, lifting his head up a bit. Felix leans in, licking his lips before he reaches Jacks lips. Their lips touch and this time, Jack thinks hard about what's going on in his mind.

First off, Felix's lips are so soft. Probably because he licked them before kissing. Second off, his eyes are closed, yet it's as if he can see exactly what's going on.
Third off, this feels...good. Really good.

Felix draws back, eyes open staring down at Jack. Jack opens his eyes just a little bit. The half lidded male looked seductive like this. His cheeks were so red.
Suddenly Jack moves closer and presses their lips against each other yet again.

And again, and again...and again. They continue to kiss each other repeatedly. They don't even realize what they're doing anymore. It just felt so good and so right.

Felix grabs the back of Jacks head, aiding in their kissing spree, and Jack grabs onto Felix's shirt, pulling him closer. Finally after what felt like an hour, the two stop, and pull back, staring into each other's eyes, panting lightly. Felix rubs his hand down Jacks back, and Jack moves his hands ever so slightly down Felix's stomach.

Suddenly the two jump at the sound of a knock. The pizza delivery guy is here...