Lunch with Mark

They've reached the hotel, that Felix paid for by himself, sneaky bastard, and they settle in. They're both a bit tired from the journey, but sadly there's no time for rest.
An unexpected visitor is soon at their hotel room door. Jack answers it, and is quick to receive a hug from the youtuber known as Markiplier.
M: "Hey guys, I wanted to stop by and see if you'd like to come get lunch. I know you just got off the plane, so it's fine if you're too tired."

Jack looks to Felix, who nods.
F: "I'll go. I'm hungry anyways."
Jack smiles to that and soon the two are with Mark at a burger joint. They order, Felix paying for both his and Jacks meal of course.

M: "So, is it real?"
Mark asks, leaning on the table and giving them both a glance.
J: "Huh?"
M: "You know. Are you two really dating?"
Jacks eyes get wide for a moment. Luckily Felix answers quickly.
F: "Yeah, yeah, I know, it's so shocking."
M: "Well..not really."
Jack and Felix both give Mark an odd look.
J: "What do ya mean by that?"
M: "You two have always acted gay around each other. Hell I got sick of being shipped in septiplier and being treated as gay so I stopped playing into it. Literally just stopped all together. You two never cared. Especially during the Cringemas livestream."
F: "Hm."
Felix hummed. He never thought of that. They were both carefree, and it was just..natural.
M: "So, who asked who~"
Mark teases, and Jack laughs nervously before answering.
J: "Felix asked me. Started askin' me to go out to eat with him and record stuff. Then when we just kinda..knew."
Wow, he's pretty good at this. He just came up with that on the spot, Felix thinks to himself.
Soon they receive their food, which just consists of different burgers and fries.
Naturally, Jack shoots Felix a look, to which Felix grins. They both do their, now normal, thing, taking bites out of each other's burgers, which Mark smiles about.
They eat, and laugh, Felix even shoves French fries up his nose, which Jack and Mark imitate. It's been a while since they've all played around like this.
However, it's soon time to go. They chat for what felt like hours, but the boys definitely needed to sleep. The trip was always a hard one to make.

J: "See ya tomorrow Mark!"
With that, Mark waves, and they split. As soon as they're back at the hotel, they crawl into their beds and sleep.