Coffee Conversation

That night, Felix and Jack felt extremely awkward. It's been a couple days since then...they ate pizza and laughed it off like usual, but they both knew something was so wrong.

It felt so right, kissing. Honestly, if the delivery guy hadn't knocked, there's no telling how far the two would've went.

What am I gonna do? Felix thinks to himself, turning off the camera. He's talking about Jack in more and more of his videos. Sure, it looked good, but what about their little secret? None of this was true, and yet..Felix wanted it to be real. How'd it end up like this?

He felt a bit depressed. Things were getting out of control, and it's almost as if Felix doesn't recognize himself anymore. Being around Jack has really changed him.

Suddenly the phone rings, and of course it's Jack.

Felix: "Hello?"
Jack: "Hey.."
He doesn't sound very happy.
Felix: "What's wrong?"
Jack: "I just..it's been a couple days..I haven't seen you and I'm so bored and honestly things are getting to me."
Felix: "Things?"
Jacks quiet for a moment.
Jack: "Can we..go get a coffee and talk? I wanna see you.."
Felix swallows a bit hard. He didn't like this. Didn't like the tone in Jacks voice.

Felix: "Yeah, I'll pick you up, ok?"

Jack: "Ok Felix."

Soon Jack is plopping into Felix's car, and doesn't make eye contact. Felix doesn't speak. He knows Jack will calm down once he gets a cup of coffee. So he drives straight to the place, what he assumes to be Jacks favorite coffee shop, and the two exit the car.
They go straight inside and order and Jack watches as the coffee is being made.

Felix: "You ok?"
Jack nods.
Jack: "I feel sad..but I feel a little better now." Felix smiles at that. Coffee never fails!
They get their drinks and go sit outside, where there are no other customers.
Felix: "Do you wanna talk about it?"
Jack takes a sip of his coffee, closing his eyes as he does so. Once he swallows he sits his cup down.
Jack: "I saw some bad comments on us. Made me feel bad..some of the fans really can't stand it."
Felix: "Oh Jack.."
Jack: "I feel so guilty..like I'm failing them all."
Felix: "You can't make everyone happy Jack. The real fans will stick with you through everything you choose to do. Trust me. Sometimes you just gotta..ignore the selfish ones."

Jack looks into Felix's eyes, then down.
Jack: "I think you're right...thanks Felix."
Felix smiles.
Felix: "Hey."
Jack looks up again curiously.
Felix: "I missed you these last two days."
Jack chuckles.
Jack: "Really? I was bored without you."
Felix nods.
Felix: "Me too. You wanna come over tonight? We don't have to record, we can just chill.
Jack nods happily.